Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Teen Mom.....WTF?

Catelynns mom reminds me of mine. I feel so bad for that girl. What do you think about maci wanting to move? He seem good for her but I think it's a little soon for that. Farrah is a freaking idiot! I can't even look at amber and gary anymore. UGH!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Teen Mom.....WTF?

• Options
    Yeah I was thinking the same thing about Maci moving.  Too soon and I'd be afraid to jinx it!
  • Options

I don't really see a problem with Maci moving, No I wouldn't move in with him...But if she moves down there on her on, More power to her! It might seem alittle to soon on TV, but seriously we don't know how long they have really been talking/dating.

Amber and Gary...I hate hearing her voice and I can't stand how nasty and trashy they are.  He doesnt have a job and their apartment is still nasty

And for Catelynn, I think both the dad and her mother should have went to rehab! Her mom looks totally cracked out to me....And I feel super sorry for her! Makes me want to find out where she lives and go get her so she could live with me and hopefully have a much better life =)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ambers voice is so whiney! I cannot stand her!
  • Options
    Catelynn's mom does look cracked out.  I can't help but wonder with her behavior... if her hubby is doing the drugs.... is she doing them too?
  • Options

Farrah would go speed dating.  Sad

• Options

imageBubbles1022:
    Catelynn's mom does look cracked out.  I can't help but wonder with her behavior... if her hubby is doing the drugs.... is she doing them too?

I personally have never touched drugs so I wouldn't know how they make you act.  I have been around some idiots that did though and it was kinda moody swingy like that and look at her, she looks horriable! DARK, DARK bags under her eyes, her cheek bones are sticking out and her cheeks are sunk in.......Just my guess if her husband is, she is too!

• Options

imageBubbles1022:

I'm sure she is.  And they wonder why she gave the baby up? Do they ever look at themselves?

• Options
    imageBaby0322:

Farrah would go speed dating.  Sad

I got a true kick and laughed out loud at that! SERIOUSLY? Indifferent

• Options

IndifferentAnybody know where to find "Smart pills" at?!?!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

• Options
    imagelpnw2005:

Indifferent Wth hell was that? She is so dumb.

• Options
    imageBaby0322:
    imagelpnw2005:

Indifferent Wth hell was that? She is so dumb.

Bad part is I'm pretty sure she was being serious Confused

• Options
    imageBaby0322:

imageBubbles1022:

I'm sure she is.  And they wonder why she gave the baby up? Do they ever look at themselves?

And I wonder what kind of care Catelynn's baby brother is receiving.
  • Options
    imagerenee1.28.06:
    imageBaby0322:

imageBubbles1022:

And I wonder what kind of care Catelynn's baby brother is receiving.

I wonder that, too. It made me SO sad when the mom was cussing out Catelynn and the little boy was just sitting there. What a life Sad

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"