Trouble TTC

I almost smacked a b**ch!!

I was out shopping at the outlet mall, and their was this mom and a little boy at the store. The little boy had to be about 4. Well needless to say he was bored and was running around the clothes stands. Nothing crazy, not annoying at all. His mother kept yelling at him to stop and when he didn't she turned around and smacked him on the face hard. His nose started bleeding and so did his lip. I turned around and went off, MS tried pulling me back but I was no match! I even pushed her. I was furious, the child was bored and all he wanted to was play. After I snapped I realized I had tears down my face. I warned her that one day DCFS will come and take her child away! I left without my purchase. Mind you I am very strict and I discipline my child, I always have but never for that and never like that!! Fertiles piss me the fvck off!!! I hate how fvcked up life can be!!! 

Re: I almost smacked a b**ch!!

• I can't believe the "lady" actually did that. What a b****. Poor kid. It just make me wonder, if she hits him like that in public, how does she treat him @ home? Disturbing.
  • Oh wow!!  I don't blame you for getting so upset.  I can't believe she bloodied his face!!  I am all for discipline and strictness too, but that is not the same thing at all!!  Poor little guy. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Remind me never to F with Mari!!  :)

But WTF is wrong with that woman??

• imagegymnst1013:

Remind me never to F with Mari!!  :)

Gymn you don't want to piss me off. Someone has to stand up for the little guy!LOL

You know I was wondering how she treats him at home!! 

• imagegymnst1013:

Remind me never to F with Mari!!  :)

Yes For real.  But no seriously I can't believe people. The sad thing is if she can do that in public, I can't imagin what she does at home. I pray for those kids.

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• imageverde1982:
    I can't believe the "lady" actually did that. What a b****. Poor kid. It just make me wonder, if she hits him like that in public, how does she treat him @ home? Disturbing.

This.  You had every right to be upset.  That is not the way to treat a child.  

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Ok so if I end up on the news that I was arrested for assault all you biatches better pool in money and bail me out!! 
  • imagemari2003:
    Ok so if I end up on the news that I was arrested for assault all you biatches better pool in money and bail me out!! 

You got it!

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• Oh I would have been beyond piissed to and totally said something.  That kind of  discipline is not ok in my book.  Not at all.

I hate shiity parents.

TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • way to stand up for that poor boy. I absolutely would have done the same thing. I hate when parents treat poor innocent children that way. I would have been in jail cuz I would have made that biitch bleed. Pay back!!!!

• imagewifey2be2010:

way to stand up for that poor boy. I absolutely would have done the same thing. I hate when parents treat poor innocent children that way. I would have been in jail cuz I would have made that biitch bleed. Pay back!!!!

Well I would've too, but my 10 year old was with me and he looked scared... I tend to scare him at times.  

• *** needs a bloody good fannykicking!
    DX - Endometriosis 2007, PCOS 2010 TTC since July 13, 2010 50mg unmonitored clomid oct 2010 = BFN 50mg unmonitored clomid dec 2010 = BFN Lap to remove endo and HSG march 2011 = tubes clear and very little had returned. 50mg MONITORED Clomid Sept 2011 (10 tablets) + trigger shot = 3 mature follies but BFN 50mg Monitored Clomid Oct 2011 (5 tablets this time) = BFN turned BFP 9th november 2011! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Mari, I would fear nothing with you by my side:)

Seriously, I am so happy you stood up to that b!tch. Maybe now she'll think twice about doing it again.

• Way to stick up for that kid Mari! I also recommend following (discreetly) into the parking lot and getting the license plate number. You can call CFS and give them the LP number --they can find out who it belongs to and pay them a visit :)
    Struggled with IF from 2008-2011.
    Surprise Pregnancy 02/11!
  • imagemari2003:
    I was out shopping at the outlet mall, and their was this mom and a little boy at the store. The little boy had to be about 4. Well needless to say he was bored and was running around the clothes stands. Nothing crazy, not annoying at all. His mother kept yelling at him to stop and when he didn't she turned around and smacked him on the face hard. His nose started bleeding and so did his lip. I turned around and went off, MS tried pulling me back but I was no match! I even pushed her. I was furious, the child was bored and all he wanted to was play. After I snapped I realized I had tears down my face. I warned her that one day DCFS will come and take her child away! I left without my purchase. Mind you I am very strict and I discipline my child, I always have but never for that and never like that!! Fertiles piss me the fvck off!!! I hate how fvcked up life can be!!! 

almost sounds like my night last night. except it involved a baby in a car! see my post above.

Guess I was channeling you Mari!

• OMG!  I would have went off too!  What a b^itch!  I thought about the poor child and got teary eyed.  I had a similar incident.  I was in Walmart and a lady had a 1 yr old in the front of the cart.  The little girl kept trying to get up and the "mom" kept throwing the F bomb and the child and screaming!  Finally the "mom" hit the child and the little girl busted her mouth on the front of the cart.  2 other women started yelling at this selfless bi%tch although the workers just stood around.  The "mom" ran out really quick but I cannot get that little girl out of my head.  I REALLY REALLY wish I would have went after her.  I feel so much guilt! 

Good for you for standing up for this little kid!!   

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • OMG, that's awful. That poor child, so sad.

I'm so glad you said something to her. Maybe, just maybe, she went home and thought about her behaviour. People like that really make me sick.

TTC #1 since 03/09 Dx Unexplained
    Jan to April 2010 - Clomid - All BFN
    June 2010 - IVF - BFN
    Oct 2010 - FET #1 - BFN
    Dec 2010 - endometrial biopsy
    Jan 2011 - Surprise BFP! - m/c at 6w5d
    March 2011 - FET #2. Thawed 11 Day 1 embryos; 5 'exploded' / possible lab error?
    ET 4/2/11 transferred 1 blast & 1 morula
    Beta#1 10dp5dt =81; Beta#2 12dp5dt =222 Beta#3 16dp5dt =1337
    It's a BOY!!! BabyFruit Ticker
  • You showed restraint, I would have smacked her and then called the cops!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's really scary.  I don't blame you in the least for reacting that way.  How awful!
    TTC #1 since 8/09
    BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
    BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
    BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
    ~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~
  • WTH?  Good for you for standing up to her.  I hope she learned something from this situation.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"