Snarky and T-TTC
Options

I'm going to fart

around today.  Since my manager is a douchecanoe (yay!), I'm not going to work anymore than I have to today.   

Re: I'm going to fart

• Options
    I have my annual review today, I am not looking forward to it. 
  • Options

imagemurphyec:

Good luck! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagepmarie33:

imagemurphyec:

Good luck! 

Thanks.  The outcome of it will be a deciding factor if I need to find another job or not.  I am sick of being looked over.  

• Options
    Are you worried its not going to go well? Or does just the idea of a review stress you out? We don't do them at my company, so sometimes I wish we did.
  • Options

imageE_sharp:
    Are you worried its not going to go well? Or does just the idea of a review stress you out? We don't do them at my company, so sometimes I wish we did.

My manager gave me a marginal review when I was 9 month pregnant and 2 weeks from my due date.  Then upon returning from maternity leave, I got a "come to jesus" meeting when DS was still not sttn.  Then come my next review it was marginal again cause I just hadn't improved for long enough to warrant bumping the rating.  So I asked for another 6 months later; that was never done.  So, yeah, my manager isn't running a great track record for me with reviews.  Oh and she waited until the VERY last day to do my review at all this year.  And to top it all off, she just promoted CW, which has REALLY pissed me off. 

• Options
    Oh yeah. I think I remember hearing about some of the background. Sounds like your manager is hard-f*cking-core... Hope it goes well!
  • Options
    imagemurphyec:

imageE_sharp:

My manager gave me a marginal review when I was 9 month pregnant and 2 weeks from my due date.  Then upon returning from maternity leave, I got a "come to jesus" meeting when DS was still not sttn.  Then come my next review it was marginal again cause I just hadn't improved for long enough to warrant bumping the rating.  So I asked for another 6 months later; that was never done.  So, yeah, my manager isn't running a great track record for me with reviews.  Oh and she waited until the VERY last day to do my review at all this year.  And to top it all off, she just promoted CW, which has REALLY pissed me off. 

Uh! Good luck at your review today! I hope they get their head out of their a$$. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagemurphyec:

imageE_sharp:

Ugh!  Good luck today! 

Anniversary

TTC #1 Off of HBC December 09 Dx PCOS, no ovulation, HSG + SIS normal 9/4: 100 mg clomid + ovidrel trigger: BFN 10/15: Gonal-f (75 IU, 112.5 IU, 150 IU) + ovidrel trigger + IUI: BFN 11/15: Gonal-f (112.5 IU) + ovidrel trigger + IUI: BFN 12/17: Gonal-f (112.5 IU, 150 IU): cycle canceled due to no response IVF #1: 1/18 start BCP, 2/1 start Lupron, 2/10 start stimming, 2/20 ER, 2/15 ET, 3/6 beta 1: 216, 3/8 beta 2: 420 *saifw*

• Options
    I thought this post was going to be about fartbars.
  • Options

imageNikki1007:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imageMainer-in-Texas:

imageNikki1007:

But good luck Murph! I hope it goes better than expected
  • Options

I had to work my a$$ off today because all these fvckin corporate people were around :(

I wish I just farted around all day.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"