2nd Trimester

? of the night...why are we still giving this Troll attention?

Re: ? of the night...why are we still giving this Troll attention?

• Answer of the night: Because we're all pregnant, can't sleep, and find this completely entertaining. And the people that don't find it entertaining just don't open the post and move along.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I only made one comment...on the last post.  I couldn't resist, I was getting bored during Teen Mom commercials :)
  • Loading the player...
  • apparently nobody has anything better to talk about.  which is unfortunate because my home board is slow, too. :sigh:  I guess I'll have to read a book or something.
  • Well, I have officially gone and grabbed my pint of half baked and am sitting back and enjoying her making an ass out of herself.  lmao
  • imageamandainma:
    I only made one comment...on the last post.  I couldn't resist, I was getting bored during Teen Mom commercials :)

oh man! if I had cable I'd spend so much less time on the bump!!  I love Teen Mom :)

• I agree with the not being able to sleep and this keeps my mind off my headache.  It is just too much fun.
  • I'm bored at work for another 30 minutes so what else do I have to do? Might as well get some entertainment out of it haha
  • imagemisskel22:
    Answer of the night: Because we're all pregnant, can't sleep, and find this completely entertaining. And the people that don't find it entertaining just don't open the post and move along.

just so you know MOST of us don't find it entertaining.  just a small handful do.  the rest of us just usually keep our mouths shut about it.

• Seems like the only person that needs to give that chick attention is her English teacher. Tongue Tied

For this child I prayed, and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him.
    1 Samuel 1:27
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DX PCOS
    Success with #1 after Femara + Trigger + IUI Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagebabyonthebrain2010:

imagemisskel22:
    Answer of the night: Because we're all pregnant, can't sleep, and find this completely entertaining. And the people that don't find it entertaining just don't open the post and move along.

just so you know MOST of us don't find it entertaining.  just a small handful do.  the rest of us just usually keep our mouths shut about it.

You might want to reread the posts because I'm pretty there are some people that logged back onto the bump just to see this girl in action again. ; )

imagemisskel22:

Yes, defend her.  You must have kinship with her, since neither of you know what a Shift key is.

• imageStellarStina26:
    imagebabyonthebrain2010:

imagemisskel22:

Yes, defend her.  You must have kinship with her, since neither of you know what a Shift key is.

That or they're from the same trailer park. 

• imageStellarStina26:
    imagebabyonthebrain2010:

imagemisskel22:

OMFG you just made my whole night!  I love you guys. sincerely.  I'm still giggling.  amazing.

imageStellarStina26:
    imagebabyonthebrain2010:

imagemisskel22:

OMFG you just made my whole night!  I love you guys. sincerely.  I'm still giggling.  amazing.

She miraculously found the shift key for the beginning of two sentences!

::starts the slow clap::

• imagemisskel22:
    imagebabyonthebrain2010:
    imageStellarStina26:
    imagebabyonthebrain2010:

imagemisskel22:

She miraculously found the shift key for the beginning of two sentences!

::starts the slow clap::

naw, I usually capitalize proper nouns and the word "I" out of habit.  you want me to start pointing out your grammatical errors, because you've already forgotten a word here and there...  it's out of habit that I notice.  I just don't really. um. what's the word? care.

naw, I usually capitalize proper nouns and the word "I" out of habit.  you want me to start pointing out your grammatical errors, because you've already forgotten a word here and there...  it's out of habit that I notice.  I just don't really. um. what's the word? care.

You care enough to keep responding to me. ; ) So I'm doing something right. And go ahead and point them out, doesn't bother me. Matter of fact, do me a favor and go back through all my posts and please posts all the mistakes I've made. That'll keep you busy for awhile. 

• imagemisskel22:
    imagebabyonthebrain2010:

You care enough to keep responding to me. ; ) So I'm doing something right. And go ahead and point them out, doesn't bother me. Matter of fact, do me a favor and go back through all my posts and please posts all the mistakes I've made. That'll keep you busy for awhile. 

I do keep responding and I realize I'm only asking for it.  you just make me giggle and there's nothing on tv!   seriously,  the shift key remark was amazing, but I guess you can't take credit for that.  I'm not sure I get the trailer park thing?  my sister and one of my good friends live in trailers so I don't take that much offense to it, I guess.  anyway I just don't like the egging on of all of the MUD posters.  especially the lame ones.  that's all.  I'm glad you got to have some fun at my expense, tho :)

I do keep responding and I realize I'm only asking for it.  you just make me giggle and there's nothing on tv!   seriously,  the shift key remark was amazing, but I guess you can't take credit for that.  I'm not sure I get the trailer park thing?  my sister and one of my good friends live in trailers so I don't take that much offense to it, I guess.  anyway I just don't like the egging on of all of the MUD posters.  especially the lame ones.  that's all.  I'm glad you got to have some fun at my expense, tho :)

I never took credit for it. ; ) You should read a little closer. And ofcourse, I greatly appreciate you letting me have some fun. Come again. 

• I think she's a pathetic loser, and have her blocked.  What kind of high school girl trolls a website for (mostly) married pregnant ladies? And she says *we* need lives?  riiiiight. 

She's not worth my time or effort to even read the posts, much less respond. 

Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • imageDR&RN04:

I think she's a pathetic loser, and have her blocked.  What kind of high school girl trolls a website for (mostly) married pregnant ladies? And she says *we* need lives?  riiiiight. 

Eh, they never get banned. Even though she's admitted she's not pregnant and just here to cause trouble.

• imagemisskel22:
    imageDR&RN04:

I think she's a pathetic loser, and have her blocked.  What kind of high school girl trolls a website for (mostly) married pregnant ladies? And she says *we* need lives?  riiiiight. 

Eh, they never get banned. Even though she's admitted she's not pregnant and just here to cause trouble.

from what I saw, she hasn't posted anything "bannable." I don't really care if she's banned or not, I just blocked her because I couldn't stand any more of her highschool drivel.  I've lived that once.  That was enough.

Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • All posts are subject to review by The Bump administrators.
    We reserve the right to remove or edit any posts at our sole discretion. Any posts that are contributing to a negative and threatening atmosphere on the boards will be removed and may result in a suspension or termination of your posting rights.

I guess it's up to The Bump Administrators. People can always block her.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"