Trouble TTC

Ladies who have done injections

So I produced at least 4 eggs and my E2 levels were pretty darn high...I was really uncomfortable by the time I triggered and a day or two after the crampy feeling had for the most part gone away; but I am still super bloated at 6dpiui.  I can't button any of my pants and I don't really have much of an appetite.  Do you think it is still the injections or do you think it is not from the progesterone?  Has anyone else felt this way?

It feels pretty miserable.  Sad

TTC since 07/2009
Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
SAIF/PAIF Welcome
Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.

Re: Ladies who have done injections

• For me it was a mixture of the progesterone and HCG! It made me feel pregnant and made me super bloated!! I hate the feeling I even bought extra yoga pants to wear to work with long dress up blouses! Crazy!
  • This was my first cycle with injectables, but OH MY GOD  it was unbearable for me last week. Today is 8dpiui and the first day I feel mostly back to normal. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Ahhh yes, I didn't even think about the trigger shot doing it.

It is not cool.  Thanks, Mari!

TTC since 07/2009
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • Try drinking gatorade, v8 juice and eating protein.  It'll help with the bloat. 

GOOD LUCK!!!

dx PCOS on Metformin
    LO#1 - 19 cycles, 3 IUIs, 1 m/c, gonal-f, ganirelix, ovidrel, progesterone
    Totally worth the wait!
    Getting ready for #2
    Back on Met, PCOS diet, prepping for treatments 1/12

Good luck to the wonderful ladies of 3T
    Always cheering on my girls Gymnst1013 & MrsJohns
    My Chart / Info for Newbies
  • imageRileyGrace:

Try drinking gatorade, v8 juice and eating protein.  It'll help with the bloat. 

GOOD LUCK!!!

Thanks Riley.  I will pick up some progesterone on my way home from work today.  I am willing to try anything!

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • imagej&m22:
    This was my first cycle with injectables, but OH MY GOD  it was unbearable for me last week. Today is 8dpiui and the first day I feel mostly back to normal. 

Oh good well maybe there is relief in site.  Are you on progesterone too?

GL to you!!!!!!!

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • I am on progesterone as well.  I never had this problem the past 3 cycles when I was taking clomid and then the prometrium so that's why I think it was just the follistim.   GL to you too, hopefully this is the last time we have to deal with it!!
  • oh my god, the bloat I get every single injection cycle - RIDICULOUS! So, I feel your pain girlie. I'm pretty sure it's caused by the follistim.. but I don't know that for sure.

Either way I hope it's all worth it for you .. when you find out you're ku in about a week! :):):)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm only 5 days into my follistim and getting very crampy.  I was really hoping after the HCG that I'd be feeling back to normal.  Doesn't look like that will be the case. GL to you, hopefully you'll see a BFP in the near future!!
  • For me it was the progesterone that caused the horrible bloating. I do believe that is a s/e!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"