Snarky and T-TTC

Here's a question

We are unexplained IF.  There is nothing wrong with either of us except the whole getting/staying pregnant thing.

If you were me would you:

continue to just go at it on your own, no monitoring or anything, just opk's

or

go back to an RE and if nothing else do unmedicated (seeing as the low dose of Clomid caused an insane amount of follies) monitored cycles perhaps with a trigger.

wwally'alld? 

Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
imageimageimageimage
"It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
"Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."

Re: Here's a question

• I have no patience.  I'd def. go the RE route.
    TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • imagestaycee:
    I have no patience.  I'd def. go the RE route.

same here

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Since there is a history, I would want to get monitored. I think you need more data.  If the RE suggested prog, would that be considered?

• imagepmarie33:

Since there is a history, I would want to get monitored. I think you need more data.  If the RE suggested prog, would that be considered?

I'd do the oozy vag if I thought it would help but outside of a few cycles, each time I've had a p4 test it's been "textbook".  In answer to your question though- yes I'd do it.

Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • I would go to the RE. 
  • RE 100%.  Come on, admit it - you know you've missed your friend and mine, Mr. Dildo Cam.  Isn't that reason enough?  ;-)

My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagestaycee:
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • DIY. We gave up on an RE because there wasn't much she could do.

ETA: I might consider an RE if they would work with you to see if Femara might work better.

• imageMarcyIam:

RE 100%.  Come on, admit it - you know you've missed your friend and mine, Mr. Dildo Cam.  Isn't that reason enough?  ;-)

*spits coffee all over desk* 

Anniversary

TTC #1 Off of HBC December 09 Dx PCOS, no ovulation, HSG + SIS normal 9/4: 100 mg clomid + ovidrel trigger: BFN 10/15: Gonal-f (75 IU, 112.5 IU, 150 IU) + ovidrel trigger + IUI: BFN 11/15: Gonal-f (112.5 IU) + ovidrel trigger + IUI: BFN 12/17: Gonal-f (112.5 IU, 150 IU): cycle canceled due to no response IVF #1: 1/18 start BCP, 2/1 start Lupron, 2/10 start stimming, 2/20 ER, 2/15 ET, 3/6 beta 1: 216, 3/8 beta 2: 420 *saifw*

• imageMandyBrownNoser:

wwally'alld? 

How frustrating.  I'd go to the RE again. 

Anniversary

TTC #1 Off of HBC December 09 Dx PCOS, no ovulation, HSG + SIS normal 9/4: 100 mg clomid + ovidrel trigger: BFN 10/15: Gonal-f (75 IU, 112.5 IU, 150 IU) + ovidrel trigger + IUI: BFN 11/15: Gonal-f (112.5 IU) + ovidrel trigger + IUI: BFN 12/17: Gonal-f (112.5 IU, 150 IU): cycle canceled due to no response IVF #1: 1/18 start BCP, 2/1 start Lupron, 2/10 start stimming, 2/20 ER, 2/15 ET, 3/6 beta 1: 216, 3/8 beta 2: 420 *saifw*

• imagestaycee:
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I would try a few cycles with an RE. 
  • I'd try the RE for a few exploratory cycles to start, using a no-bullsh*t disclaimer, e.g. they need to be straight & tell you if they're a waste of time. You never know what new info has been learned and/or what new/different problems you could be facing.
  • I would try the RE too at least for a few cycles to see if they might be able to help.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • RE.  Just curious - have you ever had any testing done for NK cells, or immune stuff?
  • I'd go to the RE, see if there is more testing you could do, and do some unmedicated cycles. gl. thinking of you

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • As you may already have noticed, I don't make decisions very fast, but this time I would at least consult an RE. Good luck - I hope they can help this time!
  • I would go to an RE.  Good luck with what you decide.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"