Trouble TTC

For those with H that takes vitamins...

Hello I am giggling as I am trying to type this post. 

My hubby stated that the first time of taking Fertilaid for Men that he felt that he was growing man boobs (giggles) cuz of these pills. Well years later (toda) he is taking them again and claims that the man boobs are coming back. I don't see them this time around but the first time he took these pills I did. I told him he was silly and it was cuz he was gaining weight so not to put the blame on the pills. Well this time around he is actually been at the gym and losing the weight and he still claims that he feels they are coming back.

So question to the ladies that the hubby are taking these or similar pills. Has your hubby ever stated/dealt with any of this?

Cherish yesterday, Live today and always Dream for tomorrow!?

Re: For those with H that takes vitamins...

• I don't have any answer and I am sure that it is very upsetting for your H  (please do not tell Mr. Buen) but that's pretty funny.  Can you picture him in fornt of the mirror checking out his chest to see if anything as gotten any bigger.
  • imageroadstar:
    I don't have any answer and I am sure that it is very upsetting for your H  (please do not tell Mr. Buen) but that's pretty funny.  Can you picture him in fornt of the mirror checking out his chest to see if anything as gotten any bigger.

LMAO I was thinking the exact same thing! Sorry hon!

• Loading the player...
  • Lol...don't be sorry...this is why I couldn't type this post with out laughing.

Cherish yesterday, Live today and always Dream for tomorrow!?
  • HelsHels member
    LOL. No man boobs noticed so far.  I'm sure it's all in his head :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Nope no man boobs but he has put on some weight for sure but I think that is from stress not the supplements.
    TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • LMAO at your post....but feeling sorry for your hubs...  Stick out tongue

I bought GNC men's fertility blend vitamins for DH, and he refuses to take them...and then I noticed his deodorant wasn't working as well.  I don't think they gave him man boobs, but they might have given him BO.

::giggle:: get YH a training bra. 

joking!

TTC since Sept 08
    DX: Unexplained; DH: 4% morph / Me: no issues found
    4 failed IUIs -a potpourri of clomid, bravelle, menopur
    IVF #1 March 2011 - BFP / Missed m/c 8w1d
    IVF #2 January 2012 - BFN
    FET #1 - BFP!
    Expecting a Christmas Miracle!
  • They're supposed to boost his fertility...so shouldn't they be making him feel more manly and virile?
    Mama to sunshine baby "J" 5.13.11 and angel baby "E" born still on 2.11.14
    TTC our rainbow since April '14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"