Babies on the Brain

Since I'm bored I decided to see what other trash is on TBPSCO...

and I think this is funny.  Obviously totally made up too.

Re: Since I'm bored I decided to see what other trash is on TBPSCO...

• Who's fukcing my maaaaannn!!!!???

And who spilled the beans about my dd and new baby?!

Photobucket Anniversary
  • There's a couple other BOTB ones, too.  It makes me sad.  I thought most of us here were either a) honest enough to say what we want to the person's face or b) mature enough to just keep it to ourselves.

Abraham Arthur 2/21/10 // Asher Kendall 11/11/11

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Since the one made about me said that my husband was cheating on me I'm guessing this one is suppose to be about me too.

Let's try to narrow it down to which one of the BOTBers he is cheating on me with.  Let's see, he's in Chicago right now...so which one of you girls are in Chicago?  lol

• Okay so i have been very out of the loop but SP where are these coming from? and what the hell does it stand for?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image***SweetPea***:

Since the one made about me said that my husband was cheating on me I'm guessing this one is suppose to be about me too.

Let's try to narrow it down to which one of the BOTBers he is cheating on me with.  Let's see, he's in Chicago right now...so which one of you girls are in Chicago?  lol

I'm in Milwaukee, is that close enough?  Stick out tongue

Jack Donovan, b. Christmas Eve, 2009.

imagemonkeybuttjunction image

• You aren't the only one out of the loop.  I didn't even know this site existed until this morning.  It's called TBPS Callouts.  Esentially it's for all of TBSPs that the other site won't post.  Not a single one of them is nice. 
  • imageJenniferJaneC:
    image***SweetPea***:

Since the one made about me said that my husband was cheating on me I'm guessing this one is suppose to be about me too.

I'm in Milwaukee, is that close enough?  Stick out tongue

But you are a Packers fan aren't you?  He would never sleep with a Packers fan.  lol

• OMG, I know who it is!  It's Brett Favre!  That's why he didn't want to go to pre-season, because he was busy with Mr.SP.
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • is there a link to this site?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMelaneigh:
    OMG, I know who it is!  It's Brett Favre!  That's why he didn't want to go to pre-season, because he was busy with Mr.SP.

I knew DH got a little too excited when he found out Favre was back in town!  lol  Bastard!

• image***SweetPea***:

imageMelaneigh:
    OMG, I know who it is!  It's Brett Favre!  That's why he didn't want to go to pre-season, because he was busy with Mr.SP.

I knew DH got a little too excited when he found out Favre was back in town!  lol  Bastard!

I think you should have a paternity test on baby A.  She could be Brett Favre's!

Photobucket Anniversary
  • imageMelaneigh:
    image***SweetPea***:

imageMelaneigh:

I think you should have a paternity test on baby A.  She could be Brett Favre's!

Well if she is I should expect a lot of false labors!  lol  She will decide to come, and then change her mind...and then decide to come...and then change her mind. ;)

• imageasherwest:
    is there a link to this site?

I just google TBPS Callouts.  I have no actual link.

• LOL.

See internet assholes!!!!  She's funny!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket Anniversary
  • lol.  I try.  Ok it's bedtime!  Night.
  • Yeah, I saw that and tried to decide if it was about you. But it's supposed to be CALLOUTS, i.e. you actually call the poster out. 

Besides, there have been way to many "I'm sleeping with a Bumpie's husband" secrets lately, so I'm guessing they are MUD.

Whatev.

I still love you SP (and you're mullet child, illegit spawn-of-Farve, and cheatin' old man, too!). 

• It's me ;). Obviously Mr Pea likes pg chicks. Lol!
    _____________________________________________________________________________

SAHM to 4 kiddos... K (5/05), N (4/09), C (11/10) and Baby A 1/13/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"