Trying to Get Pregnant

Sexy Time Related ?

Does your FI/BF/H try to have sex with you in his sleep?

This happens to us about twice a month.  It wakes me up, but he sleeps through (start to finish) it and sometimes remembers it. 

How common/uncommon are MH and me? 

TTC #1 since 4/10 Clomid 2/11, tube check= BFP @18dpo (would not pee on anything earlier!) Due 11/14/11! BabyFruit Ticker</a

Re: Sexy Time Related ?

• Ha ha, MH tries sometimes, but I am grumpy when woken up, so I tend to shove him away and go back to sleep.
  • wait, for real? like he initiates sex, then y'all do the deed and he doesn't remember? 
  • Loading the player...
  • imagesweet*pockets:
    wait, for real? like he initiates sex, then y'all do the deed and he doesn't remember? 

Right?!?! 

July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• imagesweet*pockets:
    wait, for real? like he initiates sex, then y'all do the deed and he doesn't remember? 

My thoughts exactly. This has never happened to me. 

Jenni and Michael November 8th, 2008 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageHappyAardvark:

imagesweet*pockets:

Right?!?! 

Does he *** and everything without memory of the incident? Holy hell!

Sometimes H humps me in his sleep, but I just push him back to his side of the bed if I'm in no mood.

My Heart!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yes, he has tried before.  Before we started TTC, I'd just get pissed that he was waking me up, but now I'm game!
  • well, I'll be damned. Sleep sex.

You learn something new every day.

July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• imagemsmarsh:
    imageHappyAardvark:

imagesweet*pockets:

Right?!?! 

Sometimes H humps me in his sleep, but I just push him back to his side of the bed if I'm in no mood.

90% of the time it hasn't gone that far. In the beginning I used to think he was awake. Now I just know that he's sleeping and I enjoy it until he just stops lol. 

TTC #1 since 4/10 Clomid 2/11, tube check= BFP @18dpo (would not pee on anything earlier!) Due 11/14/11! BabyFruit Ticker</a
  • imagegorby007:
    imagemsmarsh:
    imageHappyAardvark:

imagesweet*pockets:

Right?!?! 

90% of the time it hasn't gone that far. In the beginning I used to think he was awake. Now I just know that he's sleeping and I enjoy it until he just stops lol. 

Well as long as you are enjoying it then I guess it's all good Yes

My Heart!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • MH has put his hands down my pants in his sleep before, but I've never been full-on humped.

That actually sounds kinda freaky to me.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagegorby007:
    imagemsmarsh:
    imageHappyAardvark:

imagesweet*pockets:

Right?!?! 

Hahaha! I'm not laughing at the question but because if MH did this I'd enjoy it but also be trying to ask him questions like I do when he talks in his sleep!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • DH has done this.  It worried him a LOT because...what if he wasn't in a committed, consentual relationship and he tried it with someone he was (platonically) sleeping next to or...who knows what else.  Anyway, it concerned me the first couple times, but doesn't phase me now.
  • My FI has accidently "felt me up" during sleep. I had no recollection of the event, but FI was horrified and kept apologizing the day after...apparently he woke up with his hands in my pants. way to go hubby, way to go.
    imageimageimage
    The Kids (from left) Hugo, Siberian Husky, Claire at 3 wks, Human, Roman, Siberian Husky
    Proud US Navy and Law Enforcement WIFE!
    BFP 10.29.10-Norah Claire born 07.03.11

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My hubby does, but he remembers it. But he always says that I initiated it, but I always remember very clearly that he is the one who initiates it lol...funny DH

• I have never had this happen with my dh, however a cousin of mine does this to his wife (and they both find it quite funny.) She told the story at the last family function (to a small group of us) about the one time that he decided to start slapping her ass during it. Lol, it would be a bit...alarming at first I suppose but to each their own...Stick out tongue

• I've heard quite a few stories about sleep sex. It would be hard to not laugh if my husband actually did this. Usually it's just rubbing against me in the middle of the night and he wakes up when I try to push him away then we do it anyway since we're both awake lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"