Success after IF
Options

Recommend your Britax CarSeat

Hi!

We're in the market for a Britax convertable carseat for DD and not sure what would be the best model to get.  We both drive SUVs, so space isn't a problem.  Please recommend your model!

Re: Recommend your Britax CarSeat

• Options

We have the boulevard and will be getting the new boulevard 70 for DS.  I'm impressed by the "true side impact" protection.

amazon.com has them for 20% off right now and bru is doing a 25% off promotion too.  Great time to buy! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

A lot of our friends have the Marathon. I don't know anything about them yet, but I am going to start researching that very soon!

Thanks for asking this :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have the boulevard CS and I LOVE it!
  • Options
    We have a Marathon for DD and love it.  It has been perfect for us.  We got 2 new Marathon 70s for the boys.
    DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Thanks for responding!

Sounds like we can't go wrong with either.  We're going to be looking at them in person this weekend to finalize our decision.  Smile

• Options
    We have 2 Boulevards.  One for my car and one for DHs car.  We got the second one for 60% off, so we couldn't pass it up.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    We have the Marathon too...LOVE IT!!
  • Options
    We went w/ the britax roundabout 50 and no problems.  We bought strap covers as the straps tend to dig into his neck but he figured out how to rip them off.
    Our miracle IVF baby - D 6/09 & J - Surprise! born 9/10!!!
  • Options
    We have 2 roundabout 50s and have been happy with them. 
  • Options
    We have an advocate and a diplomat. I highly recommend the advocate, but it is pricey
    2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"