Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Teen Mom

Post your annoyances here.

Farrah is in the back dealing with pizza and she just wiped her nose with her index finger.  VOM!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Teen Mom

• Ewww...didn't notice that.

I think Catelynn's mom needs to go to rehab too!! 

Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • OMG I feel sooo bad for Catelyn right now :( Here mom is horrible! I would NEVER talk to my daughter like that!!
    Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I think Catelynn's mom is ... just WOW!  My mom would NEVER talk to me like that. 
  • Catelynn's mom makes my stomach turn. It breaks my heart. I can't imagine my mother talking to me that way, or talking that way to my daughter. Its disgusting. Catelynn needs to get as far away from her as she can.
  • When Farrah's friend Ali was driving Sophia home, she was hardly strapped in the carseat. Someone needs to sit these girls down and show them the proper way to use a carseat!

I feel so bad for Catelynn! Her mom is HORRIBLE! 

• Catelynn's mom must be coming down from a high since her husband is off at rehab and can't supply her with drugs.  Feel really bad for her to deal with that.
  • I'm not watching right now, but every time I see how Catelynn's mom treats her it just makes me more happy/proud of her for giving the baby up for adoption.  That kid would have had a horrible life bouncing from dysfunctional home to dysfunctional home like that.  I hope Catelynn realizes that she really did do the best thing for her child to keep her out of that toxic environment.  Now Catelynn just needs to get out!  
  • Gross! Glad I missed it. I feel so bad for Tyler and Catelynn though. What craptacular a$s parents they have.
  • Can I just say....Gary annoys the HECK outta me! 1st he tells Amber it's ok to get her GED instead of her diploma, THEN turns around and tells her he wants to be with/marry someone who has her sh*t together...WTH???
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"