Babies on the Brain
Options

I feel kind of blue tonight

I think it's mostly because we still aren't in our house.  This remodel has taken forever and I just want to go home!

And my boobies hurt. 

And Katie is always hungry (except for the last three hours) so I'm worried about my supply.

And I need to get some sleep.

And DH has been working really late and I'm going to bed early so we haven't talked much since brining Katie home.

Hopefully it's just a bad day but I'm going to keep an eye on my feelings just to be sure. 

Thanks for reading this, I'm going to feed Katie and go to bed soon so if you respond I probably won't see it until morning (hopefully).

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I feel kind of blue tonight

• Options
    ((((hugs))))  I know how you feel.  

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Dont' worry about your supply. It's good that she's eating a lot (although hard on mom)
    Baby #1 edd 4/21/07 - Matthias James born 5/2/07, 9 lbs, 22 in

Baby # 2 edd 11/26/08 - Ezra Jacob born 11/29/08, 9 lbs 6 oz., 21 3/4 in

Baby #3 edd 05/04/13 - Titus Jude born 05/01/13, 9 lb 5 oz. 21.5 in

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    As far as Katie always being hungry, that's totally normal!!!  Your supply is probably just fine, they just grow a heck of a lot in the first few weeks/months.  There will be days that you feel like you are constantly feeding her.  In fact one day I was convinced that Em was eating every single hour so I wrote it down and sure enough, she was eating every single flipping hour!!!  Hang in there.  ((hugs))
  • Options

:hugs:  Hang in there!  We're always here if you need to talk.

And ditto everyone else on the supply issue.  It seems like they just eat and eat and eat those first few weeks.  But that is what helps establish your supply.  Keep in mind - her stomach is tiny!  Smaller than a golf ball, if I remember correctly.  She can't eat much at one time, which means she gets hungry more often.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry, hun.  I hope things get better for you quickly. *hugs*
  • Options

imageroshybride:
    Dont' worry about your supply. It's good that she's eating a lot (although hard on mom)

This!  Keep feeding her and it will help your supply.  It does get better, I promise.

Abraham Arthur 2/21/10 // Asher Kendall 11/11/11

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wow reading this sounds like my life in a few weeks. I am 38 weeks one day pregnant and we decided to remodel a house. We were suppose to be in it at least a month ago and we probably have a good 3 weeks to go still on it. We are living at my parents in the meantime and it is pretty upsetting. I wish we could be in our own house for when the baby comes. DF works really late all the time as well and when he is off work he goes to the house to work on it which is good, but I miss him a lot. Where are you staying while you remodel your house? I am new to this thing but I think you can message me on here...? Hang in there I know how you feel!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Aw, that is a lot going on.  It will get easier!  I hope the blues go away very soon.  I know I rode adrenalin the first week or so, and then it all just crashed on me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"