Parenting after a Loss

my baby has an owie :(

i dont know if it's a rash or what, it's on his arm. Not bleeding just a small red mark, feels a little like rough skin when I touch it. I'm going to monitor it for getting bigger but he doesnt seem bothered by it, he's eating normally, seems a little sleepier than yesterday but that alway varies from day to day I dont have a true idea of what normal is yet.

Should I call the pedi or wait and see?? I dont want to call them for every little thing, you know?? If he was in pain or it was swollen or he was not eating I'd call immediately--- WWPAL do?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Labor Buddy to Blowfish11

Re: my baby has an owie :(

• Aww poor X. I would just watch it for changes or to see if he starts showing other symptoms.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Could it be a scratch, like from velcro? One of DS's bibs gave him nasty scratch on the back of his neck.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Just watch it ..... Ummm that is the cutesy siggy pic ;0)
    Summer 2011
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers ~early M/C 4/09 ~ Ectopic 6/09~ BFP 11/09~
  • I would keep an eye on it for the next few days. Love the new pic of X
  • I don't think it's a scratch- it's in the shape of a heart almost. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Labor Buddy to Blowfish11
  • I'd just watch it.

And that is the cutest siggy pic ever!

Andrew James born 7/9/10 @ 7:13pm - 7lbs 14oz & 20in Baby #2: EDD 11/2/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I agree with Mrs. Nunley...keep an eye on it.  Your mommy instincts will tell you if you need to call the pedi.  Hope it clears up soon. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"