2nd Trimester

Tuesday Night Teen Mom Check In!!

Come on, ladies! Let's hear it. ; )
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tuesday Night Teen Mom Check In!!

• Did I miss it?  I thought it didn't start until 10???
  • Farrah speed dating????? that should go well...... not. she is so rediculous!! but i think it will be a good episode. looking forward to it!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • yeah you know its time to go to bed when you read the title and think the OP is looking for teen moms on this board and not talking about the show....ugh..
  • DVR is set and ready to go.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • woo hoo! i was NOT happy with it being off last week.

(i'm new to 2nd tri)

Bre Wrties
  • imageLucky_Dragonfly:
    yeah you know its time to go to bed when you read the title and think the OP is looking for teen moms on this board and not talking about the show....ugh..

Yeah, I did the same thing too. Had no idea the OP was talking about the show until I saw the follow up posts. I watch Teen Mom too so how retarded do I feel now. 

photo 6aecdc21-d010-4990-8b8b-da468f75ece3_zps38a4dec0.jpgphoto 8c7926e4-3191-4d9f-8e13-2ba2d4b7296f_zps45188ab0.jpg
              Connor - 12/15/10                                     Abby - EDD 11/29/13
    Lilypie - (bLG7)
  • I had to change the channel when that girl left the room to talk on the phone and her baby fell off the bed. 
  • imageLucky_Dragonfly:
    yeah you know its time to go to bed when you read the title and think the OP is looking for teen moms on this board and not talking about the show....ugh..

LOL I should have specified. My mistake. 

Jesse&Jay - It just started. I just usually start the check in right when it starts so we can discuss it the whole time LOL

•  Kyle looks so weird to me. Am I crazy? 
  • I am watching!!!  But I am a little confused.  Is Tylers dad...his girlfriends step dad? 
  • imagejmepurple:
    I am watching!!!  But I am a little confused.  Is Tylers dad...his girlfriends step dad? 

Yup. 

• imagejmepurple:
    I am watching!!!  But I am a little confused.  Is Tylers dad...his girlfriends step dad? 

Yesss. Tyler & Catelynn started dating and then Catelynn's mom and Tyler's dad started dating and got married.

imageamandainma:
     Kyle looks so weird to me. Am I crazy? 

He looks old. 

• imageamandainma:

I think he looks like he could be Maci's brother... Little weird. He seems like an improvement over Ryan, though.

And I'm pumped for Teen Mom tonight... Last week's lack of new episode made me sad.   

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagemisskel22:

imagejmepurple:

Yesss. Tyler & Catelynn started dating and then Catelynn's mom and Tyler's dad started dating and got married.

I have the lyrics to Ray Stevens "I'm my own Grandpa" running in my head..

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageJenniferk08:
    imagemisskel22:

imagejmepurple:

I have the lyrics to Ray Stevens "I'm my own Grandpa" running in my head..

Not to mention both of them are meth addicts.. it's blatantly obvious.

• I thought it was teens on this board too... but I am going to watch this show for the first time.  See how it goes. 
  • tylers dad say "the less i know, the less i have to understand". LMAO. i love this show.

and why does Amber think that she would get a GED and still want to get a high school diploma? it's half way through the show. why haven't her and Gary broken up yet?

Bre Wrties
  • imagebre87:

tylers dad say "the less i know, the less i have to understand". LMAO. i love this show.

and why does Amber think that she would get a GED and still want to get a high school diploma? it's half way through the show. why haven't her and Gary broken up yet?

Amber is... well... stupid. And Gary is the most patient man on the planet... or the most forgiving, at least.  

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagebre87:

tylers dad say "the less i know, the less i have to understand". LMAO. i love this show.

LMAO

I bet it's coming. Gary is about to tell her he wants to marry someone "on top of their game" when he's a fat, unemployed slob.

imageStellarStina26:
    I thought it was teens on this board too... but I am going to watch this show for the first time.  See how it goes. 

Get ready to be completely entertained. It's like watching trolls lives from the bump.

• imageBrittRMere:

imageamandainma:

I think he looks like he could be Maci's brother... Little weird. He seems like an improvement over Ryan, though.

And I'm pumped for Teen Mom tonight... Last week's lack of new episode made me sad.   

kyle looks weird to me because his hair and skin are all the same color and yes him and maci look related. 

Bre Wrties
  • Ok that is totally weird.....the whole dad/step dad thing.  And yes, I completely agree that they are both meth addicts...it is SO obvious. 
  • OMG... it can not be that hard to pass a GED practice test.  I mean seriously?  When would she get on the ACT? 

Dear MTV, where did all the music go?  And what do Teen Moms have to do with Music Television?  Wow... people are idiots.  About as bad as that Pregnancy Pact movie.

• looks like promise of an amber and gary break up next week!

and LMAO at gary telling amber that listening to Mozart makes you 50% smarter. "its a fact!". 

Bre Wrties
  • imagebre87:

looks like promise of an amber and gary break up next week!

and LMAO at gary telling amber that listening to Mozart makes you 50% smarter. "its a fact!". 

LMAO

It's been proven.

• That is exactly what I thought when he was talking to Leah. I'm thinking hey buddy, your not exactly the cream of the crop either! I can't stand them. I also hate the way they yell and scream at each other in front of Leah.

How many times is Gary going to get engaged to her?

• Shhiiiit! I forgot it was on.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm assuming that since she was too dumb to get her GED thats what led her to aspire to be a mixed martial arts fighter! Its so ridiculous.
  • I totally agree with Kyle lookin weird...also just cause youve been dating a guy for a couple of months doesn't mean you need to move to go see if they can make it work...or atleast I don't think soo..as for tyler & catelynn I don't think its such a big that they are step-brother/sister, (I mean its different but lets just hope they got together b4 their parents did.)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I almost spit out my soda when Gary told Amber he wanted to "marry a women who's on her game"...because he's suck a d*mn catch!
    Gunnar is my IVF miracle...after 4 years of TTC...Two cycles of IVF...Our little dude blessed us with his birth...I thank God everyday for him. Lilypie First Birthday tickers PhotobucketPhotobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"