Trying to Get Pregnant

Vacation soon? Let's discuss

I'm in the mood for puppies and rainbows tonight...

Where and when are you going?

Who's going with you?

What are you looking forward to the most?

If H is going, let's guesstimate how much sexin you'll accomplish Wink

My Heart!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Vacation soon? Let's discuss

• I'm not going to play because we just got back from 2 weeks in Europe and don't have anything planned.  I just wanted to say that DH thinks that booking a ski trip is the only way for me to get KU.  He thinks that once we buy plane tickets, I'll get KU and then we can't go.  We may have to try it next month!
  • Where and when are you going? Bermuda! H and I are cruising for the first time (together and individually)

Who's going with you? My dad and step mom are taking us. Luckily they are pretty cool fifty-somethings.

What are you looking forward to the most? Um, the food. Seriously. I keep having dreams about this thing called the "Dessert Extravaganza"

We have a balcony attached to our room. Let's just say this has also made an appearance in my dreams lately...

My Heart!

• Loading the player...
  • DH and I are going Las Vegas in two weeks. We're going for a wedding and staying a few extra days so we can be there for our 2nd Anniversary. We went there for our Honeymoon, so I am most looking forward to getting dressed up (I'm bringing the same dress) and eating at the Eiffel Tower restaurant where we ate the last night of our Honeymoon. As long as FF decides to give me CHs, I plan on testing while we're there. That dinner would be the perfect time to tell him I got a BFP... fingers crossed!
  • imageiluvmylab:
    I'm not going to play because we just got back from 2 weeks in Europe and don't have anything planned.  I just wanted to say that DH thinks that booking a ski trip is the only way for me to get KU.  He thinks that once we buy plane tickets, I'll get KU and then we can't go.  We may have to try it next month!

Well, I say any excuse for a vacation is fine by me. And on the off chance your H is right, you both get your wish Smile

My Heart!

• Where and when are you going?  Walt Disney World over Thanksgiving break, whoo-hoo!

Who's going with you? Just me and the hubs.

What are you looking forward to the most? Riding rides, remembering things I did there as a kid, and taking a day to see the Harry Potter theme park at Universal!

If H is going, let's guesstimate how much sexin you'll accomplish LOL, I guess it depends on how tired we are after walking all over the parks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemsmarsh:

Where and when are you going? DH and I are living in Australia right now.  My parents are coming to visit us in about 2 weeks and we're going to New Zealand for 5 days!

Who's going with you?

What are you looking forward to the most? The scenery, and just going somewhere I've always wanted to go.

Well, since my parents will be with us, I'm hoping to O BEFORE they get here, so probably not too much. :)

• We are going on a cruise to the Bahamas!!!  yay!!  Oct 24th

Its our honey moon!

I would love to bring back a little souvenier!!   ;)

•  

Where and when are you going? OBX this Sunday-Wednesday

Who's going with you? DH, DD, sisters, my parents, a couple french relatives (who speak no english), my grandma (the translator) and a couple uncles and aunts

What are you looking forward to the most? Just hoping the hurricane (Earl?) is outta there by Sunday

If H is going, let's guesstimate how much sexin you'll accomplish With the amount of family involved...not much

• imageUnnie&Chico:
    DH and I are going Las Vegas in two weeks. We're going for a wedding and staying a few extra days so we can be there for our 2nd Anniversary. We went there for our Honeymoon, so I am most looking forward to getting dressed up (I'm bringing the same dress) and eating at the Eiffel Tower restaurant where we ate the last night of our Honeymoon. As long as FF decides to give me CHs, I plan on testing while we're there. That dinner would be the perfect time to tell him I got a BFP... fingers crossed!

That would be a great anniversary present. Fingers crossed for you too Smile

My Heart!

• Where and when are you going? We're going to Baltimore in October

Who's going with you? DH

What are you looking forward to the most? Okay, this is lame, but a TK GTG. I'm way more excited about that than seeing BIL and FSIL.

If H is going, let's guesstimate how much sexin you'll accomplish Wink Um, none. We kind of have a rule about not sexin' it up with family under the same roof. It's just too weird.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • imageMarKatie:

Where and when are you going?  Walt Disney World over Thanksgiving break, whoo-hoo!

Who's going with you? Just me and the hubs.

What are you looking forward to the most? Riding rides, remembering things I did there as a kid, and taking a day to see the Harry Potter theme park at Universal!

If H is going, let's guesstimate how much sexin you'll accomplish LOL, I guess it depends on how tired we are after walking all over the parks.

My H just turned 40 and he's never been to Disney! This is reason 708 that I can't wait to have kids so we have a good excuse to go to DW.

My Heart!

• imageBrandibaby28:

We are going on a cruise to the Bahamas!!!  yay!!  Oct 24th

Its our honey moon!

I would love to bring back a little souvenier!!   ;)

Hooray for a honeymoon! I hope you get that souvenir Paradise 

My Heart!

• imagemsmarsh:

Where and when are you going? Booked - St Martin the week after Thanksgiving.  We're working on booking a 4 or 5 day anniversary trip at the beginning of Nov. though too.

Who's going with you?  MH, Mom, Stepdad, and Grandma

What are you looking forward to the most? Laying on the beach reading

If H is going, let's guesstimate how much sexin you'll accomplish Wink Probably not too much since the whole family will be there...we're staying in a timeshare so we won't be having our own hotel room, probably just our own room in a condo type thing.

~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image"">imageimage
  •  

imagemsmarsh:

We leave Sept 17 for 3 weeks and we're visiting China, Hong Kong and Japan. We're doing an 8 day tour in China, visitng the world expo, then 3 days in Hong Kong and the rest of the time in Japan (Kyoto and Tokyo)

Who's going with you?

Just me and my husband.. it's our honeymoon trip!

Soaking up the culture from that part of the world. I can't wait to see the great wall of China.. also, I get to visit Hong Kong Disney AND Tokyo Disney (we're big Disney fans)

As previously stated.. it's our honeymoon.. I'm hoping lots lol..

• imagemsmarsh:

Where and when are you going? Aruba

Who's going with you? Just the DH

What are you looking forward to the most? A week away from work; although I'll pay the price before and after I go out of the office

If H is going, let's guesstimate how much sexin you'll accomplish Wink It will be our one year anniversary so we will have to celebrate Wink

imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• msmarsh, I'm so envious of your upcoming cruise.  DH and I went on one this past April.  It was his second cruise and my first.  I loved it!  It was such a great time and the food was excellent.  You're going to have such a fabulous time I'm sure!

imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageDanceInTheRain83:

imagemsmarsh:

We leave Sept 17 for 3 weeks and we're visiting China, Hong Kong and Japan. We're doing an 8 day tour in China, visitng the world expo, then 3 days in Hong Kong and the rest of the time in Japan (Kyoto and Tokyo)

Who's going with you?

Just me and my husband.. it's our honeymoon trip!

Soaking up the culture from that part of the world. I can't wait to see the great wall of China.. also, I get to visit Hong Kong Disney AND Tokyo Disney (we're big Disney fans)

As previously stated.. it's our honeymoon.. I'm hoping lots lol..

Wow! What an awesome HM trip. AND another Disney reference. Jealous!

My Heart!

• Where and when are you going? We are going to Colorado Springs and then skiing in Breckenridge the week before Christmas

Who's going with you?  My dad, stepmom, brother, and his gf.  We are celebrating my 30th and my dad's 60th.

What are you looking forward to the most? Well, if I'm not KU yet, then skiing.  However, if we are KU, I have grand plans of giving my dad a happy b-day grandpa card to announce.  We'll see.  We are also doing Sunday brunch at the broadmoor in Colo Springs, and I always look forward to food!

If H is going, let's guesstimate how much sexin you'll accomplish - Not a crazy amount of sexin since it will be a family trip and we are all staying in the same condo.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Where and when are you going?  We have the week after next off and we are going down to San Antonio for a couple of nights, and then we are headed down to South Padre Island. I grew up really close to there and most of my family is still there. DH and I have rented a condo right on the beach for the week.

Who's going with you? Just me and my husband, but I'll get to see my mom while we are down there.

What are you looking forward to the most? The Beach! I grew up less than 30 min. away and it kills me to be so land locked here. Jet Skiing, Fishing, laying on the beach reading...pure bliss.

If H is going, let's guesstimate how much sexin you'll accomplish It is going to be a very relaxing vacay so I'm thinking it will be a lot.

• imageMags04:
    msmarsh, I'm so envious of your upcoming cruise.  DH and I went on one this past April.  It was his second cruise and my first.  I loved it!  It was such a great time and the food was excellent.  You're going to have such a fabulous time I'm sure!

Mags your vacay sounds awesome too! I've heard wonderful things about Aruba. Seriously, I can't stop daydreaming about the cruise... and the food... and the cruise, etc. Glad to hear you had a good experience.

My Heart!

• What a pleasant and happy thread!! I love reading the exciting posts!

I wish all of us vacation girls GL!!

Thanks for this post msmarsh! GREAT IDEA!!!

• Where and when are you going?Leave Sept 11 for 10 day bus tour of Ireland, our dream vacation becoming a realityWho's going with you?Just my hubby & I
    What are you looking forward to the most?Touring the beautiful country & seeing all the sitesIf H is going, let's guesstimate how much sexin you'll accomplish Wink 
    Waking up in one city & going to bed in a different city the entire trip...lets just our goal is to get our luck on in 2 cities every day :)

Even miracles take a little time - Cinderella

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageBrilanea:
    Where and when are you going?Leave Sept 11 for 10 day bus tour of Ireland, our dream vacation becoming a realityWho's going with you?Just my hubby & I
    What are you looking forward to the most?Touring the beautiful country & seeing all the sitesIf H is going, let's guesstimate how much sexin you'll accomplish Wink 
    Waking up in one city & going to bed in a different city the entire trip...lets just our goal is to get our luck on in 2 cities every day :)

We just did this in May. It was exhausting but so much fun. What tour company are you going through?

• Hi everybody!  I'm new to the boards - this is my first post!  I like the topic, and I'm pretty excited for my upcoming vacation:

Where and when are you going? Maui

Who's going with you? Just husband - it's our 1 yr anniversary and very belated honeymoon.  We're going this Friday, and I'm supposed to be ovulating this week, so we hope to bring home a souvenier if the timing is right.  We're already practicing ;-)

What are you looking forward to the most? Relaxing on the beach and swimming in the ocean.  And lots of leisurely romantic time with my man. And sleeping in.

If H is going, let's guesstimate how much sexin you'll accomplish - I'm going to guess we'll get our money's worth out of the hotel, heehee.  I mean, it's Hawaii!

• imageBethanyJayne:

imageBrilanea:

Leave Sept 11 for 10 day bus tour of Ireland, our dream vacation becoming a reality

Who's going with you?

Just my hubby & I

Touring the beautiful country & seeing all the sites

We just did this in May. It was exhausting but so much fun. What tour company are you going through?

CIE Tours. Did you go w/ them? 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageBrilanea:
    imageBethanyJayne:

imageBrilanea:

Leave Sept 11 for 10 day bus tour of Ireland, our dream vacation becoming a reality

Who's going with you?

Just my hubby & I

We did, and I cannot say enough good things about them. Like I said, it was exhausting though. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM.

• This is a fun poll! Where and when are you going? Cruising in November! We are leaving two days after Thanksgiving for a quick 5 day on the Freedom of the Seas!Who's going with you? It will be the two of us and another couple.
    What are you looking forward to the most? This is our eighth cruise together, so I think we are actually looking forward to sailing on this ship. We have done a ship tour already, but never sailed on it. I can't wait! DH is looking forward to relaxing and getting his drink on, which I definitely hope I won't be able to do! WinkIf H is going, let's guesstimate how much sexin you'll accomplish: Hopefully LOTS and LOTS!! 
    After TTC with IR PCOS:
    April 2011: Metformin 1500mg + Clomid 100mg + Ovidrel + Prometrium = BFP!
    Beta #1 at 14DPO: 197 Beta #2 at 18DPO: 1296
    At 40w6d, our Team Green surprise came by unplanned C-section and changed our lives forever!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Where and when are you going? We are going on a 10 night Panama Canal cruise at the end of November. We stop in Aruba, Colombia, Panama, Costa Rica and Jamaica.

Who's going with you? Husband (and maybe another couple)

What are you looking forward to the most? Horseback riding in Aruba!

If H is going, let's guesstimate how much sexin you'll accomplish. Hopefully lots :)
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility

TTC #1 
    IUI's #1 - #3 Clomid = BFN's, IUI #4 Follistim = BFP
    Grayson arrived via emergency c-section on 7/28/12!

TTC #2 
    IUI's #1 - #4 Follistim = BFN's
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI + PGS: Lupron/Follistim/Menopur
    ER 4/13 - 19R, 13F, 4 PGS tested embryos, 1 normal
    5/14 FET: BFP. Beta #1: 123, Beta #2: 327, Beta #3: 854
    Cora arrived 1/23/15 via RCS!
  • imageBethanyJayne:
    imageBrilanea:
    imageBethanyJayne:

imageBrilanea:

Who's going with you?

Just my hubby & I

We did, and I cannot say enough good things about them. Like I said, it was exhausting though. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM.

Excellent!!! Glad to hear good things about them!

BTW what would you guess was the average age on your bus? We're both worried we'll be stuck on the bus w/ a bunch of 80 yr old retired folks - no offense to anyone 80 yr old retired folks that for whatever reason my lurk here :) 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageBrilanea:
    imageBethanyJayne:
    imageBrilanea:
    imageBethanyJayne:

imageBrilanea:

Who's going with you?

Just my hubby & I

Excellent!!! Glad to hear good things about them!

BTW what would you guess was the average age on your bus? We're both worried we'll be stuck on the bus w/ a bunch of 80 yr old retired folks - no offense to anyone 80 yr old retired folks that for whatever reason my lurk here :) 

Yeah, the average age of the couples were late 50's early 60's. There was one couple that were in their mid 20's with us, and a couple that were in there early 40's. Going on a tour like that you kind of have to expect older retired folks. Our group was really nice though, and everybody  interacted with one another. I'm friends on FB with our tour guide, and a bunch of the other people that were on the tour with us.

• imageLinzG610:

Hi everybody!  I'm new to the boards - this is my first post!  I like the topic, and I'm pretty excited for my upcoming vacation:

Where and when are you going? Maui

Who's going with you? Just husband - it's our 1 yr anniversary and very belated honeymoon.  We're going this Friday, and I'm supposed to be ovulating this week, so we hope to bring home a souvenier if the timing is right.  We're already practicing ;-)

What are you looking forward to the most? Relaxing on the beach and swimming in the ocean.  And lots of leisurely romantic time with my man. And sleeping in.

If H is going, let's guesstimate how much sexin you'll accomplish - I'm going to guess we'll get our money's worth out of the hotel, heehee.  I mean, it's Hawaii!

Welcome Linz and I hope you have a fabulous time in Maui... in more ways than one Wink

My Heart!

• imagemsmarsh:

Where and when are you going? Cuba in November

Who's going with you? DH, my parents and his parents

What are you looking forward to the most? Getting away from work!

If H is going, let's guesstimate how much sexin you'll accomplish Wink  We'll probably sex it up every day. haha

• imagemsmarsh:

Where and when are you going? We actually just came back from a cruise to Cozumel and Progreso, Mexico.

Who's going with you? My sister and her boyfriend came along.

What are you looking forward to the most? relaxing, finally getting a tan, and the warm chocolate melting cake at dinner!

If H is going, let's guesstimate how much sexin you'll accomplish - It was during my fertile window, so lots ;) Let's hope it did the trick!

Have fun on your cruise, you will love it! This was our 4th, and we are already looking at future cruises.  

• Where and when are you going? Early oct to  Tioman island ,Mayalasia Who's going with you?  hubs and inlaws 
    What are you looking forward to the most? relaxing  If H is going, let's guesstimate how much sexin you'll accomplish Wink   depends how close my inlaws room is next to ours ,but hoping for lots  
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BFP ! March 2011 TTC since Jan 2010 Blood work CD 3 -normal Diagnosed with slight case of PCOS Nov 2010 S/A - High count , low morph and mobility Use acupuncture/herbs to regulate cycles
  • Where and when are you going?

End of the month 4 days in OBX.

Who's going with you?

DH

Toddler free and work free.  This will be the first relaxing trip we have taken since Amelia was born.

I am hoping none!!!!  With all of our m/cs sex during early pregnancy makes me nervous.  I hope this is our cycle  and there is no sex due to an BFP!

• Leaving on Sunday!  Woo-hoo!  We're doing a road trip up the East Coast - Gettysburg, Cooperstown, and Niagara Falls, and then heading to my aunt's house in suburban NY for a big family dinner next Friday night.  Spending next Saturday in NYC, and going home on Sunday.

Just DH

Lots of things to look forward to - I can't choose one.  The Baseball Hall of Fame, our hotel room overlooking the Falls in Niagara, the big family dinner where I'll get to see lots of relatives I don't see very often, NYC next Saturday, and seeing a good friend, his wife, and their baby daughter next Sunday before heading for home.  VERY excited about everything about it!

Hopefully a TON of sexin'!  I'm supposed to O in the next few days, so this trip will be a good way to take my mind off the first 10 days or so of the 2WW.

Great poll, msmarsh!

My BFP Chart

Becoming a better role model for my daughter, one day at a time

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"