Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

xp: video baby monitor

I think we have decided to get a video baby monitor based on suggestions from people.  What kind do you have/suggest?  Positives/negatives?  Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: xp: video baby monitor

• Options
    I have the Summer Slim Handheld Color monitor.  I love it - I used it from the day we brought her home- she would always nap in her crib and I would use it and then when we finally moved her into her room at 4 months, I have used it everyday since.  Love it and would not be able to sleep without it
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have the Angelcare movement monitor (since day 1) and LOVE it (only thing that let me sleep).  2 weeks ago I bought in addition to (yes I'm crazy) the Summer slim day/night monitor and really like it.  The battery is very good and the BRU person said the Mhz or whatever is much stronger than the older version.  Love it!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 1st m/c July 2008, 2nd m/c December 2008, Baby boy born in 2009!, 3rd m/c (c/p) June 2011, 4th m/c September 2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We also have the Summer Slim Handheld Color monitor (ours is pink). LOVE IT! We had an audio for the first six months but when DD got mobile we switched. Wish I had just gotten it to start with!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Summer Best View is fantastic.  Can't beat the pan and zoom feature.  Stay away from Safety 1sts.  Battery life is horrible.
  • Options
    a
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 1st m/c July 2008, 2nd m/c December 2008, Baby boy born in 2009!, 3rd m/c (c/p) June 2011, 4th m/c September 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"