2nd Trimester
Options

Ugh. Expanding Ribcage take #2.

I forgot how much I hated wearing a bra when I was pregnant with Molly. It squeezed me in all the wrong places, even when fitted correctly, because of my ribcage.

Today I nursed Molly and she fell asleep. I laid on my back on the couch with her when I realized it felt like I was being stabbed underneath my breasts on both sides. It was my bra. 

Needless to say, the bra is out unless I have somewhere to go. Thank God for shelf nursing tanks.

Re: Ugh. Expanding Ribcage take #2.

• Options
    Ugh, I've just started to experience this! I take my bra off as soon as possible. Today I found some bras without underwire which feel much better. Does it get better??
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

imageMaxines Mom:
    Ugh, I've just started to experience this! I take my bra off as soon as possible. Today I found some bras without underwire which feel much better. Does it get better??

Honestly it didn't get better until after I gave birth and the engorgement went down. Are you large busted? I am an F and all of 160 lbs at 5'6 so I am not well proportioned. I think the bigger busted you are the worse it is. With still nursing and being pregnant, I'd like to have some ribs removed, lol.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"