Trying to Get Pregnant

I really can't get away from pregnancy, huh?

We all know we are going to run into pregnant people/infants out in public, I know this and it doesn't phase me. 

However, I just downloaded the game Cake Mania: Lights Camera Action. I enjoyed all of the Cake Mania games except for Main Street. Anyway, so guess what the backstory is? The main character is pregnant! Every backstory is a double entendre! What will they name the baby? How tired will Jill be? 

Barf. My guess is at the end of the game they end up having boy/girl twins since they argue about it so much. 

Not buying this one. Thank goodness for trial downloads!  

Re: I really can't get away from pregnancy, huh?

• I agree that it is everywhere...

I am reading a book and the character just found out she is pregnant and she is 46 and her husband doesn't want her to keep the baby.  I did not expect that to come up in this story. Ugh.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • HAHAHA...YAY for not buying it!
  • Loading the player...
  • I totally get it. When pregnancy came up in the Rachel Zoe project last week, it made me cringe. I want to hear her talk about fashion, not having babies. 
    Our journey as NEWLYWEDS!<3</a>
    My Married Bio

Love, marriage and a baby carriage :)image
  • I am with ya'll.  Pregnant people, stories, commercials, books, you name it - it is everywhere!!!  Sometimes (on days like today when I'm a little cranky about it and feeling PMS symptoms) I just feel like crawling under a rock.  I bet if I did, I would find a little pregnant bug sitting there smirking at me!Stick out tongue
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I was *just* complaining to MH about the ads on Facebook- in this case, "Be a sexy new mom!" I told him I'm trying...
  • imageBirdies08:
    I was *just* complaining to MH about the ads on Facebook- in this case, "Be a sexy new mom!" I told him I'm trying...

I've gotten some ads like that too.  WTH, FB?  I haven't even told my mom we're trying to TTC, but somehow it knows! Creepy creepster, that FB. 

• imagemeganruns:

imageBirdies08:
    I was *just* complaining to MH about the ads on Facebook- in this case, "Be a sexy new mom!" I told him I'm trying...

I've gotten some ads like that too.  WTH, FB?  I haven't even told my mom we're trying to TTC, but somehow it knows! Creepy creepster, that FB. 

It seemed I started getting them the literal second after I changed my status to married. Give a girl some time, dammit!  

• I work in pediatrics and babies/pregnant women are everywhere. It doesn't bother me most of the time. What DOES really bother me, is when I see a new Dad all concerned for his new baby. It makes me soo sad I haven't been successful at making DH a Daddy yet. It makes me feel like a failure. Sad
    Can't wait to meet our miracle this November!! BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I agree!  At my weekend job, there have been 4 girls pregnant, 2 already delivered and 2 in the next month.  And at my full-time job I found out last week about 2 girls due the end of February.  Then, to top it off, my SIL called tonight and said they are expecting the end of February!  How much can a girl TTC take?!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"