3rd Trimester
Options

hewinked

Hey!  Long time no chat.  How are you feeling?

Re: hewinked

• Options
    Hello!  I haven't been on regularly in a couple weeks cuz we just moved.  Like major ass move, across the country, lol.  It's been crazy.  I'm feeling pretty good, huge, but good.  :)  How are ya?
    imageimageimage
  • Options

Oh man!  Moving, while taking care of a toddler AND pregnant!  What are you, Super Woman?!

I feel you on being huge.  I swear this kid has had a major growth spurt just over the last few days.  My shirts are already starting to not fit me.  And I know that it will just get worse in the coming weeks.

Have you done much to prepare for the new baby yet?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We bought a lot of clothes since it's a boy this time, and we bought bedding.  Other than that, nada.  Now that we are in our house, we can start working on the nursery, but we got a gazillion boxes to unpack, so I think it will remain on the back burner.  How 'bout you?

This move has been NUTS.  We are renting a house cuz DH is military, and we move a lot.  The house was completely renovated.  Um, so we are here and all this little shiit is not done.  It's like every day, we find something new that needs to be done.  This house was supposed to be ready Sept. 1.  Well, that's tomorrow, and there are all kinds of incomplete projects.  We are FLOORED cuz this is a rental, and things should be taken care of.  Oh, and like 4 days afte we got here, my alternator and serpentine belt went out in my car.  Awesome!  It's been a nightmare.  Cuz with a toddler and being pregnant and being high risk for PTL isn't enough stess!

I feel ya on the huge thing.  One lady said to me, WOAH, someone is bulging!!!!  Who says that?  LOL

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Well hopefully you won't go into PTL and you will have plenty of time to get everything done!!!  We haven't done anything to prepare.  The big thing is that we need to move DD out of the baby's room and into her big girl room.  I have a feeling she is going to fight that to the death!!!  Oh well.  We have 8-9ish weeks to figure it out!
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm hoping he stays put til at least 37 weeks.  You have a name picked out yet?
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Yeah but we aren't sharing just in case we decide to change our mind. :)  We still refer to her as Baby Sister and so far that serves our purpose.  I think closer to the EDD we will for sure nail down the name.
  • Options
    Yeah, he's been "The Boy" until today when we finally decided, haha.
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"