Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Just got home from the ER...

My poor little man stood up on the gate and fell over and hit the floor..I have never seen a bump grow sooooo BIG... sooooo FAST!!  I was so freaked and I called my aunt who is a nurse and she told me the good thing is that he got a bump..but to go to the ER just to be safe.  So an hour later he is fine :)  But almost gave mama and dada a heart attack! Poor little head/face is gonna look pretty bad for the next week or so..already bruised really bad :(  I fell so bad!

Re: Just got home from the ER...

• Awww... poor little guy.  I hope he heals quickly.  If he's anything like my DS, it hurts you more than it hurts him.
  • glad he is OK! But isn't it nice to have a nurse in the family? My mom is one and she is the first person I call when in doubt, needless to say she gets a lot of calls!
  • Loading the player...
  • It is def nice to have a nurse in the family!  And yes I agree with pp that it hurts me more then him..It just breaks my heart that his face looks like he got beat up..I could cry :(
  • Glad to hear he is ok!! Poor guy.?
    Me: 30, DOR with a FSH of 12.5
    DH: 31, no issues
    4-6/2012 100mg of Clomid + trigger + IUI/TI = BFN
    7/2012 150mg of Gonal-f + trigger + IUI = BFN
    8/2012 Surprise unmedicated BFP!! Due May 8, 2013
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We had an ER trip today too!  DS fell off the bed and has a HUGE bump on his head.  Right between the eyes.  I don't see how their heads do that!  Our ER doc put it nicely.  He said:  "God made babies heads soft because he knew they would fall off of things and they would need room to swell." 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"