Infertility

NIFR: Feeling overwhelmed at Work

I went back to school/work yesterday and I am feeling much more overwhelmed then I usually do. My anxiety levels just haven't been the same since before April and I don't know how I will handle all of this.

On top of that, I miss you, Girls. It's not the same with not being around all day. *ugh*

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NIFR: Feeling overwhelmed at Work

• image*NestingAway*:

I went back to school/work yesterday and I am feeling much more overwhelmed then I usually do. My anxiety levels just haven't been the same since before April and I don't know how I will handle all of this.

On top of that, I miss you, Girls. It's not the same with not being around all day. *ugh*

Ditto your words, 100%!

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
    3 IUI's, 2 IVF's , 1 FET , 1 IVF w/ Gestational Carrier, and 1 FET using adopted embryo's = ALL BFNs
    We are adopting!

SAIF/PAIF IS ALWAYS WELCOMED TO POST IN MY POSTS!!!
  • oh cutie, i wish i could give you a hug IRL

just take it one class at a time and it will get easier.  i know you're an amazing teacher, just like you're an amazing support and friend to me.

if you need to vent, i'm a text away.

((HUGS))

miss you during the day, damn jobs, too bad we can't get paid to nest all day

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry sweetie. I know how it is. I feel the same way..I'm really, really stressed about work right now.
    TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• i hope you start to adjust to your new schedule soon ((HUGS))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hopefully it's just because it's the first few days. I'm sure you are wonderful at what you do and it's just a little adjusting phase. Just take it one task at a time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Thank you IVF for our little miracles!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"