Trouble TTC

Dear Lurkers...

I know you are out there!  Come on out and introduce yourselves.  We won't bite Devil

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Dear Lurkers...

• I will Super Angry

I kid!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hello...I love to lurk here.  I get lots of info.   My name is Karen and I have been TTC since January 09.  I started seeing the RE in July.  A septum was found on a sono and I am scheduled for surgery on Sept. 30th.  I am nervous about the surgery, but am happy to have a plan. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • OK, OK, I'll come out! Here's an introduction: we've been married almost 5 years, TTC for a year & a half, and I have my first RE appt on Tuesday, which I'm super-excited and super-nervous about. I lurk a lot in the evenings, can't be on the boards during the day. I'll attempt to be more active. But I wanted to say thanks for all the information you all put out here! 

SAIF Always Welcome
    TTC #1 since Fall 2008
    High FSH, Sertoli Cell Only Syndrome
    Unsuccessful with my OE, moving to DE + DS
    DE + DS IVF #1: Dec 2012 - BFP, nothing at first u/s 
    DE + DS IVF #2: 3/14/13 - c/p
    DE + DS IVF #3: 7/12/13 - BFP! Finally! No heartbeat at 7w1d.
    DE + DS IVF #4: 5/16/14 - BFN
    DE + DS IVF #5: 9/3/14 - BFP at 5.5dp5dt, Beta 1 @ 9dp5dt: 438; hb of 133 at 6w5d, no hb at 7w1d
    DE + DS IVF #6: 3/3/15 - BFN on HPTs through 7dp5dt, Beta 1 @ 8dp5dt: 19, Beta 2 @ 10dp5dt: 76, nothing at u/s

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretzky 
  • ***butting in**

thanks for doing the clicky poll.  I had to run out for a bit.  It looks like fav TV show is it.

• imageklm42404:
    Hello...I love to lurk here.  I get lots of info.   My name is Karen and I have been TTC since January 09.  I started seeing the RE in July.  A septum was found on a sono and I am scheduled for surgery on Sept. 30th.  I am nervous about the surgery, but am happy to have a plan. 

Oh! Don't you worry! I also had a septum and had a lap in July. I was a nervous wreck about it.. but in the end totally milked it for all it was worth! I had never had a surgery before..but honestly, wasn't bad at all.. As it gets closer, you will probably have a bunch of questions.. feel free to post them!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *First RE visit 5/10 *B/W & SA Normal! 6/10 *Laprascopy - Removed septum and cyst 7/10 *50 mg Clomid 8/21 +Trigger 9/1 = BFN *50 mg Clomid 9/17 = No response *100 mg Clomid 9/29 + Trigger 10/8= BFP!! *Beta 1= 297 *Beta 2= 612! *It's a Boy! EDD July 4th 2011 *Surprise!! Natural BFP! Beta 1=306, Beta 2= 1100! EDD Aug 18th 2012! IT's a BOY!
  • imageceemonkey:
    OK, OK, I'll come out! Here's an introduction: we've been married almost 5 years, TTC for a year & a half, and I have my first RE appt on Tuesday, which I'm super-excited and super-nervous about. I lurk a lot in the evenings, can't be on the boards during the day. I'll attempt to be more active. But I wanted to say thanks for all the information you all put out here! 

OMG, your dogs are awesome!!!

(and also welcome :)

• Hi...I am Sara.  My husband and I started TTC in March.  My first cycle off the pill was 84 days and miserable.  I have a pituitary adenoma (tumor) causing high prolactin levels and amenorrhea.  I have completed 2 months of treatment with meds to inhibit prolactin and had 2 periods since starting them.  I go to my regular endo tomorrow to see how everything is going.  It is nice to get support and info here.
  • Hello! I am sorry but this is going to have to be a post and run (heading to a friend's birthday celebration). My DH and I have been TTC since May 2009. I recently had a discussion with my doctor about a referral to a RE. My DH and I are still on the fence about seeing the RE due to some personal and financial reasons, but we are hoping to have our decision made by the end of the year.

I mostly lurk but I wanted to say thank you to everyone who shares their stories. Everyone has great information and I am learning a lot just by being here. 

• imagegymnst1013:

imageceemonkey:
    OK, OK, I'll come out! Here's an introduction: we've been married almost 5 years, TTC for a year & a half, and I have my first RE appt on Tuesday, which I'm super-excited and super-nervous about. I lurk a lot in the evenings, can't be on the boards during the day. I'll attempt to be more active. But I wanted to say thanks for all the information you all put out here! 

OMG, your dogs are awesome!!!

(and also welcome :)

Thank you!!! 

SAIF Always Welcome
    TTC #1 since Fall 2008
    DE + DS IVF #5: 9/3/14 - BFP at 5.5dp5dt, Beta 1 @ 9dp5dt: 438; hb of 133 at 6w5d, no hb at 7w1d
    DE + DS IVF #6: 3/3/15 - BFN on HPTs through 7dp5dt, Beta 1 @ 8dp5dt: 19, Beta 2 @ 10dp5dt: 76, nothing at u/s

• Hi! I love to lurk! :)  I've introduced myself on here before, but then I disappear and just lurk!  I'll try to do better this time.  My DH and I have been TTC since May 2009. This cycle we did Clomid, Ovidrel, and IUI.  This was my 2nd IUI cycle.  I'm on CD 26 and my BETA is Friday.  I'll probably end up POAS tomorrow because there is no way I will last till Friday.  Wishing all of you luck!  I enjoy reading all your posts!
  • imagembitel:
    Hi! I love to lurk! :)  I've introduced myself on here before, but then I disappear and just lurk!  I'll try to do better this time.  My DH and I have been TTC since May 2009. This cycle we did Clomid, Ovidrel, and IUI.  This was my 2nd IUI cycle.  I'm on CD 26 and my BETA is Friday.  I'll probably end up POAS tomorrow because there is no way I will last till Friday.  Wishing all of you luck!  I enjoy reading all your posts!

Hi, good luck tomorrow if you POAS!

• HelsHels member
    imageroadstar:

***butting in**

thanks for doing the clicky poll.  I had to run out for a bit.  It looks like fav TV show is it.

No prob! 

Looks like TV shows it is. I'll leave the poll open for the rest of tonight though and I guess we can call it in the morning. 

• HelsHels member
    Yes to all the lurkers!!! Come play with us more.

• Hi, I'm Nova and I've been lurking lately. Wink 

Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • ::holds hands up and steps out slowly::

I'll admit to lurking... DH and I have passed out 1 year TTC anniversary recently, but with my shorter cycles we are actually on cycle 14, even with the miscarriage. So, I have been lurking over here more and more over the past 2 months or so. 

We just moved from PA to SC, so we (ok, I am) anxious to get tested but we have to find a regular OB/GYN first, then get the referral. To top it all off, DH is in the Air Force, but needs to get recommissioned in order to get Tricare again (which has much better IF coverage compared to my current insurance- everything up to, but not including, IVF).  So, we we have to wait for that to go through before we will start the testing process.  Unfortunately, we are looking at a wait of 2 months or so, if we are lucky.

I also wanted to thank all of you ladies- I have learned so much from you all and feel well-versed in the ins and outs of the next step, and I will be able to be my own best advocate!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersI
    BFP 1/2/10- miscarriage @ 6 weeks
    BFP 9/7/10- DS born 4/30/11 via emergent c-section @ 36 weeks
    Diagnosed with Stage II Hodgkin's Lymphoma 7/2/11
    8 rounds of chemo & 20 sessions of radiation- NED as of 9/26/11!!!
    TTC #2 since 12/2012
    BFP 2/26/13 EDD 11/6/13 ***Baby Joel is on his way***
  • image**Papps**:
    Welcome ladies Smile

Papps,  I think its about time we open a bottle of wine tonight to share with all our new friends Yes

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *First RE visit 5/10 *B/W & SA Normal! 6/10 *Laprascopy - Removed septum and cyst 7/10 *50 mg Clomid 8/21 +Trigger 9/1 = BFN *50 mg Clomid 9/17 = No response *100 mg Clomid 9/29 + Trigger 10/8= BFP!! *Beta 1= 297 *Beta 2= 612! *It's a Boy! EDD July 4th 2011 *Surprise!! Natural BFP! Beta 1=306, Beta 2= 1100! EDD Aug 18th 2012! IT's a BOY!
  • I've been lurking to keep up on my girls, but I don;t feel right replying to everything, especially with so many newbs. 
    Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • image**Papps**:

imageams8099:
    I've been lurking to keep up on my girls, but I don;t feel right replying to everything, especially with so many newbs. 

You can pop into any of my threads anytime! Wink

Mine too!!  Without a doubt :)

• imagegymnst1013:
    image**Papps**:

imageams8099:
    I've been lurking to keep up on my girls, but I don;t feel right replying to everything, especially with so many newbs. 

Mine too!!  Without a doubt :)

Thanks ladies! 

Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imagegymnst1013:

I will Super Angry

hahaha ::CHOMP:: ::CHOMP::

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• image**Papps**:
    imagemorgs8384:

image**Papps**:
    Welcome ladies Smile

Papps,  I think its about time we open a bottle of wine tonight to share with all our new friends Yes

Dangit!!!! The one 2ww I'm trying not to drink! lol  I can still pop open a bottle though and share with our new friends Wink

Ha! More for everyone else.. Including me since I am not in 2ww yet! SWEET!Beer <-- totally needs to be a sophisticated wine glass

• image**Papps**:
    imagemorgs8384:

Ha! More for everyone else.. Including me since I am not in 2ww yet! SWEET!Beer <-- totally needs to be a sophisticated wine glass

Here ya go! image

beeeeeautiful ! Thanks love!

• Another lurker coming out to play. DH and I have been TTC for almost a year. With the stress of moving half way across the country in February and building a home, I haven't gone to the ob/gyn here yet. I plan on doing so in the coming weeks to discuss our options. We thought we were finally pg this month, but BFN yesterday morning; AF still hasn't shown up yet. Part of a huge Hispanic family that seems to reproduce like rabbits, and I feel like the defective one. It's nice to have people that understand.
  • Hello and welcome everyone!  Come play with us more.  Smile
    TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • ::waves:::: ::runs back out:::
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Hello, late here;

I mostly lurk, but I'm trying to post more. We have been TTC for 2 years. If we don't get a BFP by the end of this year we are def. gonna have to save-up for IVF since it's not cover by our insurance, but we are still hoping for a miracle.

• image**Papps**:

imagepinkflipflops44:
    ::waves:::: ::runs back out:::

Why you running?? Stick out tongue

in denial. ;) how are you pretty lady?

• image**Papps**:
    imagepinkflipflops44:
    image**Papps**:

imagepinkflipflops44:
    ::waves:::: ::runs back out:::

Why you running?? Stick out tongue

in denial. ;) how are you pretty lady?

Aw :(  I'm doing good. Tired as all hell. How are you?

i am tired as well and should probably go to bed.. (((()))))

• Late-night West Coaster here :)  I've been lurking a lot lately. Although I've posted a few times, my new job (and my time zone) have really cut into my participation! 

DH and I are on cycle 13 with normal everything.  Although, I am slightly hyperthyroid as part of post-thyroidectomy/thyroid cancer maintenance. I guess at this point we're considered "unexplained."

I just had my HSG today and am on my 2nd Clomid cycle.   

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagelaw&order:

Late-night West Coaster here :)  I've been lurking a lot lately. Although I've posted a few times, my new job (and my time zone) have really cut into my participation! 

DH and I are on cycle 13 with normal everything.  Although, I am slightly hyperthyroid as part of post-thyroidectomy/thyroid cancer maintenance. I guess at this point we're considered "unexplained."

I just had my HSG today and am on my 2nd Clomid cycle.   

Hi there.  There are a few West Coast ladies here - so you pop on at night!

Good luck to you Smile

TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • Welcome, ladies! Stick around, it's a great community.
  •  

Thanks mdluv! In that case I will definitely pop on here at night to say hello!

good luck to you too  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I hope I'm not too late to post, but here goes.

My husband and I have been TTC for 15 months (12 cycles). RE dx'ed me with PCOS in April. We did 3 cycles of clomid, great response, but no BFP. Currently on a much needed break, but starting IUI in October. 

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • ceemonkey - I loooove your dog!  :-)
  • imagembitel:
    Hi! I love to lurk! :)  I've introduced myself on here before, but then I disappear and just lurk!  I'll try to do better this time.  My DH and I have been TTC since May 2009. This cycle we did Clomid, Ovidrel, and IUI.  This was my 2nd IUI cycle.  I'm on CD 26 and my BETA is Friday.  I'll probably end up POAS tomorrow because there is no way I will last till Friday.  Wishing all of you luck!  I enjoy reading all your posts!

That is so exciting.  Good luck on Friday!

TTC #1 since 8/09
    BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
    BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
    BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
    ~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~
  • imageklm42404:
    Hello...I love to lurk here.  I get lots of info.   My name is Karen and I have been TTC since January 09.  I started seeing the RE in July.  A septum was found on a sono and I am scheduled for surgery on Sept. 30th.  I am nervous about the surgery, but am happy to have a plan. 

Welcome to the board and good luck with your surgery.  I had a lapro done several years ago to correct a severely tilted ute.  It's not too bad, but make sure to by some gas-ex.  It helps.

TTC #1 since 8/09
    BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
    BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
    BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
    ~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~
  • image**Papps**:

imageams8099:

You're welcomed to my threads too!!!

• imageJKGymnast:
    ceemonkey - I loooove your dog!  :-)

Awww, shucks. Thanks! He's going to have a big head (bigger than it already is)! 

SAIF Always Welcome
    TTC #1 since Fall 2008

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"