I really wanted a Zazzu day — The Bump
Seattle Babies

I really wanted a Zazzu day

Ever since you posted on facebook about your rainy day spent cuddled on the couch with wolfy watching bad movies, I swore my next rainy day would be the same. So today is the perfect day, except one glitch... No power. :(. I am so disappointed. Here's hoping they turn it on today...

I'm going to make an AWESOME big brother.

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: I really wanted a Zazzu day

• Oh no... you still don't have power? I am so sorry. That stinks. Hopefully soon. *fingers crossed for you* The city of Edmonds turned off our H2O once because we were late on a payment. I never felt so frustrated in my life (especially with DH who pays the bills). 
    Tracey Mom to Logan and Liam
    I live for those smiles!
  • It's on, it's on! I almost started crying when I saw the man. DH pays out bills too, and he felt HORRIBLE. He has such a sense of responsibility for our LO (his own father left him at 9 years old) that it was crushing to know how much he was beating himself up over it. No water would be WAY worse, especially with children. ::rushes off to knock on wood::

I'm going to make an AWESOME big brother.

Pregnancy Ticker

• WHOO HOO!! Now go turn on the TV and relax. 
    Tracey Mom to Logan and Liam
    I live for those smiles!
  • Wow - took them long enough to get it turned back on.  Glad it's finally straightened out!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Phew!! Glad its bavk on!!
  • bummer. at least there will be plenty of those days this fall. is the power still off at this point?

looking forward to seeing you and your little man tomorrow ( even if it's in the dark Wink )

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageVisit The Nest!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards