Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Could it BE anymore dead in here?

I don't recognize 3/4 of the posters, and it is sooo slooooowwwwww.  ::yawn::

Introduce yourselves... tell me something funny/scandalous about yourself.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Could it BE anymore dead in here?

• You know me already, I think Big Smile  I don't have anything funny. But I'm gonna sit here and wait for someone else to entertain us!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm not new, but I lurk more than post mostly out of laziness/only one hand available.  I always wonder if I will bump into you/recognize you at Freehold mall, assuming you live in the area.  I am on the border of your county, and Freehold is my mall.
    Anna Kate 10.17.2009 Alexander 6.10.2011 Baby Girl 6.2014
  • Loading the player...
  • imagechloephoebecali:
    I'm not new, but I lurk more than post mostly out of laziness/only one hand available.  I always wonder if I will bump into you/recognize you at Freehold mall, assuming you live in the area.  I am on the border of your county, and Freehold is my mall.

Haha that is cool and creepy at the same time.. but that is what I get for putting pics of myself and my son out there.  If you ever do see me, come over and say hello :-)  I sometimes see people who I think I recognize by their kiddos, but I never say anything.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I used to be on all the time- not as much now with a walking Miss S.  Mostly I lurk these days.

Fun Fact (not funny but fun!) is that DH and I met in So. Cal after I was a nanny to a few celebrities.  Dh grew up down there and between the two of us we have some wicked fun stories.

• I promise I'm not creepy. :)
    Anna Kate 10.17.2009 Alexander 6.10.2011 Baby Girl 6.2014
  • imagelspinman:

I used to be on all the time- not as much now with a walking Miss S.  Mostly I lurk these days.

Fun Fact (not funny but fun!) is that DH and I met in So. Cal after I was a nanny to a few celebrities.  Dh grew up down there and between the two of us we have some wicked fun stories.

ooh that is a good one! who were you a nanny for?

• imageGingerBabyJ:
    imagelspinman:

I used to be on all the time- not as much now with a walking Miss S.  Mostly I lurk these days.

ooh that is a good one! who were you a nanny for?

I am still under confidentiality BUT I can say that our kids hung out with a few of James Bond's kids and Zoolanders kids;)

DH used to ski with Brody Jenner which makes for some fun reality TV watching!

• Im not officially on here yet, but Im distant cousins with James Dean.  Yup, thats about all the interesting I have!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"