Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

**punky**

Hi there, my friend, you are back! :-) 

How was your vacation? And did you get your results yet? 

Good to see you Cool

DS born 12/2011
DD born 03/2014

Re: **punky**

• Options

Hi Friend!  I was going to page you but I got caught up with work.

Vacation was absolutely wonderful just what we needed!!!!

I got the results on Tuesday, all of my CD3 bloodwork was in  normal rage.  I called and got my actual numbers today so I can see where I fall in "normal".

Next bloodwork appointment is Sept 7th for CD21 for ovulation, progesterone and some other hormones I can't remember Embarrassed

How are you doing? 

<3 Tons of love and hugs to Ricola & Baby Alex <3 <br> MySweetBaboo, IRL friend, always rooting for Baboo #2, love ya girl!<3 <br> 7.7.11 BFP | 3.19.12 EDD | 3.14.12 Baby Girl's BDay
    | Purse Blog |
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I'm glad to hear that you had a great vacation, that's awesome. It's so good for the soul every now and then to forget about everything at home and just relax and enjoy some sunshine.

Yay for good results! Very good, now I wish you good luck for your CD21 b/w, too, let's see if that comes back just as great! Smile

I'm doing alright, waiting to hopefully o in the next couple of days. MH's uncle invited all of his nieces and nephews with spouses (18 all together) to Aspen, CO for a week after christmas, to go skiing and hang out together. We just got the e-mail last Friday. Sounds like a lot of fun and I am totally excited. So nice (and generous!) of him.

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh that will be a BLAST!  How fun!  I haven't skied in years.    I know you have to be looking forward to that.

I am having O pain so I expect to O soon as well. Hopefully, we will both have "good" timing :)

I think I should know those results by the 9th; so fingers crossed.  Don't worry, you'll be the 2nd to know after DH! 

Have a great night, I am about to eat dinner and then it's time to get busy in our house, LOL!

<3 Tons of love and hugs to Ricola & Baby Alex <3 <br> MySweetBaboo, IRL friend, always rooting for Baboo #2, love ya girl!<3 <br> 7.7.11 BFP | 3.19.12 EDD | 3.14.12 Baby Girl's BDay
    | Purse Blog |
  • Options

I have only skied once in my life and was scared to death to kill someone, so I will have some learning to do. But it will be fun.

Ohhhh, maybe we can count down the 2ww together! That would be cool.

Enjoy your dinner and of course the dessert Wink I have to wait til later, MH is at a Java-meetup....I bought Preseed for the first time a couple of days ago, so we'll see if that helps. Have fun!

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options

DH fell asleep on the couch...so dessert is on-hold. boo.

Preseed is great, we love it!  I bought a tube a few months ago and we haven't had any complaints.  We don't use as much as they suggest though, a little goes a long way!

That would be great, we can keep staring at each other's chart for 2ww!

Well definitely take a lesson or 2 before you hit the slopes IF you can even ski by then...hopefully not!

| Purse Blog |
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"