2nd Trimester

Sweaty crotch is officially back...

I thought maybe I'd escape the joys of having a sweaty crotch this pregnancy.  Not so much.  My underwear is cotton and it still gets wet from sweat.  Anyone have ideas on how to stop it??  (Besides a fan pointed directly at my vag...)  Thanks! 

Re: Sweaty crotch is officially back...

• I have been too horrified to post this. WTF is up with this?! I use pantyliners and I also dust with baby powder daily. It helps for a little while, but short of changing my underwear 3-4x a day, I got nuthin'.
  • I honestly just change my panty liner every time I feel wet.  It is such a gross feeling!
    BFP #1 - Twin B lost at 5w
    Bryce Addison  I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be.
    Our baby boy was born sleeping on 9.17.10. He was 19w1d.
    BFP #2 - Twin B lost at 4w
    Twin A
    BFP #3 - Lost at 5w
    BFP #4 - Lost at 4w
    BFP #5

• Loading the player...
  • OMG.....this is the story of my life
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LOL  Glad everyone can finally talk about the "unspoken" issue!  I seriously would just put a fan on the floor under my desk, but I work with too many guys in their 20s.  I don't want to scare them.  haha
  • What causes this? I didn't even ask my dr about it. I thought it was just me being hot and in SC or something.
  • At my next OB appt, I'll tell the doctor that there are a bunch of girls on The Bump who want to know why our crotches are sweaty and what we can do about it.  haha!
  • This is why I am glad I joined this website. Ppl post things that I need to discuss with others, but have no pregnant friends. I have this same problem, but I thought it was the heat. I live in Michigan and this summer has been hot, so i thought I was just getting used to the weather.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageIs it June yet?:
    At my next OB appt, I'll tell the doctor that there are a bunch of girls on The Bump who want to know why our crotches are sweaty and what we can do about it.  haha!

*chuckle*

I'll add it to my list too! 

• I am also glad that someone posted this! I just thought it was me because I have always been rather sweaty but I feel icky all the time from it.  It totally sucks. :(
  • I'm having the same issues in Seattle, where it's not as hot as where some of you are!!  I think it's because it's one of your warmest spots pre-preg, but those good 'ol hormones make it worse.

FWIW, I am looking forward to all new underpants after the baby comes.  You know - some without sweat stains.  Embarrassed

• imagekgorman:

I think it's because it's one of your warmest spots pre-preg, but those good 'ol hormones make it worse.

Maybe sitting on an ice pack would work? 

Hmmm. I might have to ponder this. 

• Yeah my vag isn't holding up too well in this Texas heat. And if I skip a day of showering.. ugh, disgusting.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ugh this has been driving me CRAZY!!!! and its winter here now, so its not like its hot or anything!!!!
  • I am glad to see I'm not alone. I thought it was just because I have gained a ton of weight in my legs and have the chub rub goin on. I have to change my undies at least twice a day. Ugh.

For this child I prayed, and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him.
    1 Samuel 1:27
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DX PCOS
    Success with #1 after Femara + Trigger + IUI Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi all! This is my first time replying to a post on here. Just wanted to say, THANK GOD I am not alone!!!! Seriously it grosses me out to go thru 3-4 undies a day. I thought I was the only one dealing with this. I blamed the SoCal heat. So happy to hear I'm not alone. Thanks!! :)
    ~*~Sarah~*~ Daisypath Anniversary tickers SAH-Auntie to my 9yo Nephew and 7yo Niece and now we are proud parents of a baby GIRL!! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"