Trying to Get Pregnant

Oooh, what does TTGP think about the name "Izzie"

for a girl. Like, not short for "Isabella," just..."Izzie."

I heard about a coworker today naming her daughter this name... I was like, "ummmmmm, twhat?"  The supposed reasoning? Too many of her friends/ppl she knew were naming their daughters "Isabella," and she wanted something.... different.

I think the poor girl is going to be pist that her mom didn't have any damn common sense when she gets older. 

July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Re: Oooh, what does TTGP think about the name "Izzie"

• I Think she is copying Greys Anatomy, there is a character on that show with the name Izzie...

I

• I Think she is copying Greys Anatomy, there is a character on that show with the name Izzie...

I h

• Loading the player...

I hate

I hate

it, just

I hate

it, just muy

I hate

it, just my opinion

I hate

it, just my opinion though

I hate

it, just my

I hate

it, just my opinion tho

I hate

it,
  • It's not a new name by any means. I like it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My DD #2 is Izabella and we call her Izzy for short. (Bella was just way to popular, as was Isabella, and we liked it better with a Z). But I would not name her Izzie, just nms. Then again we love nn.
  • imageEJSSBG:

I Think she is copying Greys Anatomy, there is a character on that show with the name Izzie...

I hate

it,

Izzie is acutally a nickname on Grey's Anatomy.. for Isobel.

Baby #1: m/c at 5 weeks (2011)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Baby #3: missed m/c found at 11.5 weeks (2013)
    Baby #4: missed m/c at 10 weeks (2013)
    Baby #5: m/c at 6 weeks (2014)
    Baby #6: Saw a heartbeat at 7w, baby stopped growing at 7w1d, found at 8w u/s : d&c  (2014)

Hoping for my lucky #7 (one last try!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"