Trying to Get Pregnant

Oooh, what does TTGP think about the name "Izzie"

for a girl. Like, not short for "Isabella," just..."Izzie."

I heard about a coworker today naming her daughter this name... I was like, "ummmmmm, twhat?"  The supposed reasoning? Too many of her friends/ppl she knew were naming their daughters "Isabella," and she wante something.... different.

I think the poor girl is going to be pist that her mom didn't have any damn common sense when she gets older. 

July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Re: Oooh, what does TTGP think about the name "Izzie"

• Sorry for the double post.  Nest fart.
    July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• I'm torn on full names that are nicknames. I mean, if that's all you ever want to call your child, I guess it makes sense, but what if they want to go by the longer version as they age? Izzie doesn't sound like a name that would age well.
  • Loading the player...
  • I think it's a nickname, and that sucks. I wouldn't ever name my kid something that is a nickname. In fact, I don't like nicknames anyway, so I will only ever name my kid exactly what I intend to call them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • I hate the name Izzie, but I doubt that mom gives a *** about what I think of her daughter's name.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"