Attachment Parenting

Co-sleeper to crib?

When did you transition LO to a crib in a nursery out of a co-sleeper? We have the mini and, much to my surprise, he looks like he's going to outgrow it! He's never slept in his crib, so should we start napping there to get him used to it? Any advice would be great! TIA
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers ***This space reserved for photo of new squish***

Re: Co-sleeper to crib?

• When Charlie was about 3 months old I rearranged our tiny bedroom to make room for his crib. We put him for naps in his crib, and he sleeps in his crib for the first half of the night, then I keep him in bed with me after he nurses.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would get the No cry sleep solution by elizabeth pantley she has numerous steps to help get your co-sleeper into the crib in their room (if that is what you want). I am reading it now, we are going to sidecar our crib and see how we do, but I read her suggestions on moving them to there room and they would be so helpful to you. 
    BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks much :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers ***This space reserved for photo of new squish***
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"