Babies on the Brain

This is not happening

My goddaughter's mom is pregnant again.

She has already been in the hospital twice that I can see from her FB. I have no clue how far along she is.  

I hope she is able to take care of this child. My goddaughter lives with her grandparents with her little brother because she could not take care of them.

I just wish I could have a fucked up life and have 3 kids and be married. I want kids so badly and I have to wait while I get my life together.

So many women here are ready and waiting on children to bless their lives and she ..... 

I am crying. 

Re: This is not happening

• I know what you mean. It's such a shame. I know too many women like this and I just cannot stand it! If you can't take care of  child DON'T HAVE ANY! Is it really that hard? Doesn't everyone know what a condom is? Sheesh.

I hope you can cheer up soon. Ice Cream? :)

• You know the thing that hurts the most? I know this will affect my goddaughter and her brother.

With her in the hospital all the time (she is in and out of the hospital constantly while pregnant because of the physical problems pregnancy causes for her) I know the kids won't see her as much. She already lives 2 hours away.

• Loading the player...
  • Thats so sad for the kids :(

My biological mother gave me to my aunt and one of my brothers to my grandma and still had a third! SMH

But luckily for me, my aunt adopted me :) I don't see my biological mother as my mother nor do I speak to her. ut this is because she practically vanished from my life when I was 8. She still makes destructive desicions to this day. You would like to think people grow up but some don't. :/

I hope for your situation, that she at least be an active part of her children's lives.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"