Babies on the Brain

::cries::

My baby girl is wearing big girl panties.  She doesn't want to wear a diaper at home anymore, and I don't want her rubbing her naked butt all over everything so we picked some up at the store this evening.  ::sigh:: 

I let her hold them in the cart and she announced to the entire store about every 20 seconds, "DOWA... DOWAAAA!"  (Dora) 

Re: ::cries::

• YAY Riley!! That's awesome. I know you don't want to hear that, but seriously...it is.
  • Awww!!! That's awesome!
  • Loading the player...
  • Love it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Aw, yay!  Go, Riley!

• Aww.
    JHL 12/5/09 - 12/9/09
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I would cry if I were you too!!!!! 

Are the duo working on being potty trained?   Or she just doesn't want to wear a diaper? 

• That is seriously amazing!!!
    Taking the Scenic Route
    FET: Success! Beta at 14dp5dt: 2427 TWINS!!
  • image***SweetPea***:

I would cry if I were you too!!!!! 

Are the duo working on being potty trained?   Or she just doesn't want to wear a diaper? 

Riley is PT'ing I guess, though that wasn't really the plan.  The original goal was to get her to use the potty once or twice so she knew what it was for, and then just let her go whenever she showed interest in it until she was ready to fully potty train closer to 2.  Yeah, after the first time she peed on it, all she wanted to do was go on the potty.  She cries if I put a diaper on her at home.  I still make her wear them during sleep times and when we leave the house, but she has no desire to wear diapers during the day if we're at home so I guess we're unintentionally potty training now.  At least while we're at home anyway. 

Nathan is NOwhere near ready for any of it. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"