Multiples
Options

Wow, that must be rough

is the comment I got at Target today. 

What do they want me to say?  Yes, its pure hell.  

I said, no not really.  Left her flabbergasted.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Wow, that must be rough

• Options
    The smart asss in me would have said "OMG yes it is! Would you take them for me?"

imageimage

TheseFourButton-1.png

• Options
    I know....people are silly with what they say.  I've hear, "wow, I'm so sorry." before...it's like....um...really?  I'm not!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Why do people open their mouths?

We were out shopping for baby stuff last week and every cashier had something to say or comment on. The same old, same old crap. "Wow, you're huge", "Twins?? So glad it's you and not me". Blah blah blah.

At the end of the day my husband looks at me and says "I'm getting a little tired of the comments and answering everyone's questions."  LOL -- I told him to get used to it and that it's only going to get much worse after they're born.

• Options

My husband and I have made a game out of it.  When we go places we each pick a spot, like the door or counter or whatever and see if we can make it to the spot without getting any comments. 

• Options
    I always just say, "oh, it's not so bad. it's really fun!"
    How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • Options
    imageProulx2B:

My husband and I have made a game out of it.  When we go places we each pick a spot, like the door or counter or whatever and see if we can make it to the spot without getting any comments. 

We do too except we each guess how many comments we are going to get before we leave!

• Options

WTF?

Did she SEE how cute they were? Seriously, those are some adorable babies. :o)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"