Trying to Get Pregnant

Come play in here! Newbies, Regs, everyone invited!!

Who is here? Anyone have anything exciting going on? How are you doing? Any questions, its all flame free! Come play!
Diabetic, 2IF, PCOS; blessed beyond words to be called "mommy" to Drew (6/30/09) and Alynn (5/16/11).
Parenting author for Women of Worth. Mom Blogger and photographer.

Andrew David: mixed receptive/expressive language phonological disorder, sensory processing disorder, Disruptive Behavior disorder-nos and insomnia.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Come play in here! Newbies, Regs, everyone invited!!

• I hate people, but I love gatherings. Isn't it ironic? 
  • Aww the new pic of you and Drew is super cute!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • H&N - Love the pic!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hubby's at work all night :( But at least I get to chat with you lovely ladies. And I agree with MrsHteaching4life, really cute pic in your siggy.
  • Hi Heather! and everyone else! Nothing going on here, I need to get my butt to the gym, but I am lagging =)

Married 8-02-08

After 3 years TTC with PCOS and two losses Olivia Nikelle was born 4-08-13

TTC #2 Since August 2014

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Hey ladies! We are having out of town guests this weekend for the opening of college football season, so I am preparing for that. I'm supposed to O this Saturday, so we will see how that goes ;)
  • imagePattypoundcake:
    I hate people, but I love gatherings. Isn't it ironic? 

Very Ironic. Oh and I had a fruit roll up in your honor after lunch today!! :p

Diabetic, 2IF, PCOS; blessed beyond words to be called "mommy" to Drew (6/30/09) and Alynn (5/16/11).

Andrew David: mixed receptive/expressive language phonological disorder, sensory processing disorder, Disruptive Behavior disorder-nos and insomnia.

• I'm here - been a hellish couple of days (first days back in the school year, plus worked my 2nd job after school both days).

*waits for newbie questions*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Hi I'm Stacy...long time lurker...infrequent poster!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Hey everyone!

I have a follicle scan (u/s) in a week to see why my ovaries are being lame.  Exciting! 

• I'm here!! I'm avoiding laundry and dirty dishes.
    Can't wait to meet our miracle this November!! BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Hi there! Doing alright, just added one more hot man to my siggy. I just couldn't decide :-)

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• imagered1976:
    H&N - Love the pic!

awww thanks!! How are you doing lovely?

• I'm here-ish.  MH and I are tiling a bathroom, but he's been stuck cutting one tile forever.  I can't put more tile up until he cuts more.  I'll be in and out.
    Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Heather, I love your sig picture! MH and I just went to our state fair today and got to see baby lambs, pigs, and cows (and the adorable children petting them...). No goats, though :)
  • i'm here...& working at the same time on other window - ugh never ends!

Excited to be heading to Ireland soon though, hoping to find our luck there :) 

Even miracles take a little time - Cinderella

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm a newbie, with really no questions. And I've decided to start charting next month. I'm so unaware of what's going on with my body, that it's ridiculous. We were going to wait and see what happens, but I hate the unkown. So, charting it is! Hello cd#1.

I may have more questions as the month goes on, but am willing to offset my charting stupidity by bribing you all with my wine shipment I just received from Napa Valley. Stick out tongue

Our journey as NEWLYWEDS!<3</a>
    My Married Bio

Love, marriage and a baby carriage :)image
  • imageBirdies08:
    Heather, I love your sig picture! MH and I just went to our state fair today and got to see baby lambs, pigs, and cows (and the adorable children petting them...). No goats, though :)

your chart looks really good!  I would test tomorrow if your temp stays up.  :)

• imageBrilanea:

i'm here...& working at the same time on other window - ugh never ends!

We leave on vacation on the same day!  I'm hoping for a BFP on the open sea!

Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm here, watching The Office with DH and trying to numb the pain of these mind-numbing cramps with chicken nuggets.

• imageBirdies08:
    Heather, I love your sig picture! MH and I just went to our state fair today and got to see baby lambs, pigs, and cows (and the adorable children petting them...). No goats, though :)

DS LOVED the petting zoo. My grandmother shows cattle so we were there a lot. :) State fair is my favorate part of summer, I am such a hick sometimes!

• Hello ladies!  I am at home alone tonight, DH has a work event today....I am bored!!
  • I am here, mostly a lurker right now.

Supposed to be planning for my first day back at school tomorrow (I teach middle school science) but am on here instead!  DH is playing baseball...he still thinks he is 21.  DD should be asleep but isn't yet.

Exciting?  DD starts kindergarten on Thursday...if I don't get KU soon I am going to be so upset with her in school. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageBrilanea:

OMG I am so jealous! Where in Ireland are you going? We were over there in 06 and I fell in love!

• I guess I will ask a question...I had 2 TTA cycles off of BCP.  One was 30 days and the other was 36.  I do not chart.  Any thoughts on when you would POAS?
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Dh and I are on the couch watching the movie Kick Ass...he tore his ACL and has to have surgery...but they can't get him in until the middle of Sept, so he's pretty bummed.

Hope everyone else is having a great night!!

• Hey baby doll... I'm in and I'm out ;)

DH is  wiiiiicked cranky, ugh, so I need to go and pout/not speak/be miserable with him?

Loverrrs you!

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • imageMuseumMaven:
    imageBrilanea:

We leave on vacation on the same day!  I'm hoping for a BFP on the open sea!

MM, here is a baby dance for good luck for you!!

001h2g08.gif Dance Machine image by crimsonregretes

• Ditto the others on loving your siggy pic! Such a great pic! Oh, and I saw your post about having a plan, but didn't get a chance to comment--so happy for you. I'm sure you feel 100 times better just for that!

I'm not on for much longer tonight. Need to get my butt in the other room and get my workout on. I may get back on later, but I need to watch Glee, so maybe not. Not much else going on. I'm getting a 5-day weekend this weekend by taking some extra days. Really looking forward to that after the craziness that has been work. Waiting for the doctor to call about initial testing--they were going to call after they talked to my insurance. Besides that, just waiting to O--DH and I are determined to have the best timing ever this cycle!

Proud Doxie Mommy

TTC #1 since Sept. 2009 - DX unexplained IF March 2011 - "Surprise" BFP March 2012
    DS born via c-section 11/17/12
    TTC #2 (or, not TTA) Nov. 2013
    BFP #2 8/22/14, Missed M/C 6w2d, Discovered 7w4d/Official 8w6d, D&C 9/27/14
  • I'm here! Just waiting on MH to bring home some food, I'm starving!
    Photobucket Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Stopping by to say "Hi, Heather!"  I love your petting zoo pic. 

I'm just sitting at home drinking wine, waiting for the hubs to get home from work.  Then we're going to sex it up cuz I got a + OPK today.  Then dinner and Bachelor Pad (recorded, of course).

• imagebrideonjuly8:

imageBirdies08:

your chart looks really good!  I would test tomorrow if your temp stays up.  :)

Ah! I need anti-pee pushers right now :P I want to wait until at least Friday, and I've been trying to tell myself I'll wait until Monday. I think I'd rather get my period than a BFN, but I don't know how strong I really am.

And, thank you :)  

Also- GL for those of you going on vacation! TTC in Ireland reminds me of Marley & Me, so hopefully it will be lucky! 

• imagekerrbear72:

Hey baby doll... I'm in and I'm out ;)

DH is  wiiiiicked cranky, ugh, so I need to go and pout/not speak/be miserable with him?

Loverrrs you!

Hey Kerr!

Weren't we going to try and plan a Tristate GTG? 

• imagestace13:
    I guess I will ask a question...I had 2 TTA cycles off of BCP.  One was 30 days and the other was 36.  I do not chart.  Any thoughts on when you would POAS?

Hard to tell. I would probably start testing at CD36 and then once a week until AF or BFP.

• imageHeather & Nayt:

imagered1976:
    H&N - Love the pic!

awww thanks!! How are you doing lovely?

I'm good actually. Melting ... we're having a heatwave here.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageHeather & Nayt:
    imageBrilanea:

OMG I am so jealous! Where in Ireland are you going? We were over there in 06 and I fell in love!

We're going ALL over! Doing a 10 day bus tour so we wake up in one city & go to bed in a different city every night...so excited! My hubby is most excited about getting to sleep in a castle one night, i'm looking forward to the B&B :)

This trip is something we've been talking about for 10 years & have worked really hard to save for (thanks to Dave Ramsey program).  

It's good to finally have SOMETHING to be excited about :) 

Even miracles take a little time - Cinderella

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagekerrbear72:

Loverrrs you!

Hey beautiful!! Sorry for a grumpy DH, does he need a tampon? :p When is your vacation??

• imagestace13:
    I guess I will ask a question...I had 2 TTA cycles off of BCP.  One was 30 days and the other was 36.  I do not chart.  Any thoughts on when you would POAS?

If you don't chart it's hard to say.  I would monitor your cervical fluid, and I would POAS 14 days after it dries up/ no longer egg white or fertile.

• imagekerrbear72:

Loverrrs you!

Hey lady!

• imageBrilanea:
    imageHeather & Nayt:
    imageBrilanea:

We're going ALL over! Doing a 10 day bus tour so we wake up in one city & go to bed in a different city every night...so excited! My hubby is most excited about getting to sleep in a castle one night, i'm looking forward to the B&B :)

This trip is something we've been talking about for 10 years & have worked really hard to save for (thanks to Dave Ramsey program).  

It's good to finally have SOMETHING to be excited about :) 

How fun!! I love love love Dublin, and the Ring of Kerry. But everywhere is breath takings and the people are so nice. I hope you get lucky!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"