D.C. Area Babies
Options

Any great obstetrician recommendations in DC area?

I love my current OB/GYN, but she is always super rushed (which worked well for my annuals, but is not working for my first pregnancy).

Any recommendations for a great OB in the DC area (preferably metro accessible) with wonderful bedside manner would be greatly appreciated! 

Many thanks!

Re: Any great obstetrician recommendations in DC area?

• Options
    My OB/GYN isn't metro accessible, but I LOVE her. She will routinely take an hour with me, if needed, and I've never felt rushed. I've been going to her for 17 years, and she has a wonderful bedside manner. She's in a solo practice so I always see her. She's been great so far, and I'm 30 weeks along. Her name is Dr. Susan Hurson and her # is (202) 362- 9872. She delivers at Sibley and is located on New Mexico Ave. in NW.
  • Options
    Many thanks!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would also recommend Dr. Alan Birnkrant, located on M and 22nd. I used to see him until I switched insurance (he only takes BCBS HMO) and would have loved for him to deliver my baby. Excellent regular care and spends time with you as a person, not just as a patient and delivers at GW and Sibley. I would also recommend Women to Women in Arlington VA (not metro accessible) but every doctor I have seen so far has been really amazing and came highly recommended by a few friends. They spend an adequate amount of time with you if needed, but I find most of my regular appointments are quick yet thorough. I had to go in for a little scare and within an hour of my call I was at the office. One of the doctors (Dr. Cobbs) spent a good hour with me. Luckily it was nothing, but they have great bedside manner.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"