Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Update on stray kittens!

For those of you who saw my post last weekend about finding 4 stray kittens and being able to catch two of them, the kittens are continuing to do great and recover.  They love to be held and purr a lot when you pet them.  We have been back three times to find the other two kittens, but can't find them.  I'm really sad, but I'm glad we at least saved two of them.  They are going to PetSmart adoption this weekend and like the ladies there said, they'll be adopted in a heartbeat I hope!  They are precious.

Re: Update on stray kittens!

• Options
    So cute! That is so sweet of you to rescue them! I hope they go to very sweet homes and that the other two have already found a good home!
  • Options
    I have def. have been following your story.. It is wonderful that you saved those kittens. You all have such great hearts! I am always on the lookout for stray animals to save....hope they find good homes this weekend!
    image   image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Great!  I found a stray kitten at a gas station 2 days ago and I'm now trying to find it a new home too :(  It's only around 5 weeks old.

PIP because he's cute

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    So glad to hear the kittens are doing well! I hope they find a loving home like yours!
  • Options

Aw! Can you PIP? They sound adorable!!

• Options
    I've been following your story too, and I'm so glad to hear that they are doing well. You've done so much for them! I hope they find another good home this weekend at the adoption :)
  • Options
    such great news.  I am sorry about the other two.....very sad, but focus on what you have done to save the two that you have!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"