Breastfeeding

BF in public question

I went shopping today and while I was at the Gap my LO started fussing to be fed. I went into the dressing room and fed him in there. Have you ever done this? Should I have asked an employee if this is allowed? Where do you go to BF when you're out?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: BF in public question

• Usually when I am out at the mall and DS needs to be fed I go to Nordstrom because they have a nice mother's room that has a comfy couch. If I am somewhere other than a mall I just find someplace a little out of the way and pull out my nursing cover.

I don't think it is a big deal to BF in the dressing room but I would be annoyed if I was waiting for a room and you were using it to BF in.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage
  • I've done that too!  I let them know I'll be in there about 5 or 10 minutes and they are sympathetic.  I agree with pp, Nordstrom's is a great place to go if that is in your mall.
  • Loading the player...
  • I BF in dressing rooms all the time. In fact, I BFed in the Gap last week. I have yet to actually NIP at a mall b/c it's easy to find a dressing room or do it in the car before/after shopping.
    I know several other people that do the same.

I don't ask unless there's aren't a ton of dressing rooms or they ask the # of things I'm trying on.

• The only mall I ever go to has an awesome family lounge that has three private breast feeding stalls and many comfy arm chairs to use.

If I am in other stores, I just use my nursing cover.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 008
  • the mall we frequent has a BF lounge.  but if we are in another place i BF just about anywhere i could take a seat and where baby wouldnt be distracted

i love you, my little mooncake mahal kita

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"