TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

Good Morning Ladies

I hope that you all have a great day.  I just hope that I can stay awake.  There was a bat in my house.  My dad and brother came over to try and get rid of it.  They found it once and then it disappeared.  I hope that it found its own way out.  I just spent over $80 at Lowe's this morning for ultrasonic sound things to try and keep it out of my house.

My DH is in CA this week so it sucks that the bat decided to visit now.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers IVF #1 BFP Beta #1 528 & Beta #2 1514

Re: Good Morning Ladies

• Options

Oh, no!  I really hope it found its way out, and never comes back!  Good luck getting through the day, and here's to a bat-free house when you get home...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Morning!  I hope your bat found its way out too..I would probably FREAK out!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yikes!!!  That is not fun, I would not be able to sleep!!!  Hope that gadget from Lowe's does the trick, otherwise I'd be calling Dad and Brother again!
  • Options
    Either Dad or my brother will get a call if I see it again.  I am suprised the my neighbors did not call the cops with as much screaming as I did.  I screamed my whole way outside because I think that bats and snakes are two of the worst things.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers IVF #1 BFP Beta #1 528 & Beta #2 1514
  • Options
    Hope the bat doesn't come back.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"