TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

had my bw drawn this morning..HOLY TUBES!

19 tubes!!!!  however DH had pity on me so he bought me mcdonalds breakfast..not exactly on the diet plan but yummy!

Re: had my bw drawn this morning..HOLY TUBES!

• Yikes! I think I only had like 12 ....I think you deserved the McDonalds for sure
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • What all are they testing for?  That seems like a ton of tubes.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers IVF #1 BFP Beta #1 528 & Beta #2 1514
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh my gosh!  That seems like a LOT!  I think I may have passed out.  Yay for DH and McD's, though!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Fun, huh?  Eat some spinach for dinner.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    4 early losses 2009, 2010, 2015.  Baby #1 born 2/13/11.  
  • imageAubs13:
    Oh my gosh!  That seems like a LOT!  I think I may have passed out.  Yay for DH and McD's, though!
    oh the typical MTHFR, lupus, TSH, factor V, and a ton of other gene and clotting ones..the lady said that alot of the tests required 3 tubes each...it really wasn't bad(the girl was great and quick), my arm is just a little sore now..no biggie
  • holy crap dude!!i think my 12-15 was bad!! yummy for the micky d's tho!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejen629:
    Yikes! I think I only had like 12 ....I think you deserved the McDonalds for sure

This.  I had 12 too, so 19 is a yowza. 

Missed m/c 11.09 | Missed m/c 3.10 | We miss you & love you so.
    ~ ~ ~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Formerly toddandjulie
  • After all that blood loss you deserve a break from the diet plan!!   I hope these tests give you some answers.
  • imageBBHME:
    Fun, huh?  Eat some spinach for dinner.

No lie.

My clotting panel alone was like 9 tubes, then 3 for thyroid, then the Blood glucose. . . I can't remember what else.  I just remember saying at one point "Do you estimate about $100 pertube?" and the tech laughing and saying "Don't worry, we'll make sure it's covered."

• I hope you get some answers. And recover from the blood loss soon. I know when I was tested for clotting disorders they took a TON of blood. Turns out I have a factor II or prothrombin gene mutation.
  • Wow.  I only had 12.  I think you deserved the McDonalds.  I hope you get some answers.
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • Yikes!  At least you got a yummy breakfast to make up for it!
    Connor Thomas 6/6/08. Discovered missed miscarriage at 17 wks 3 days, D&C 11/25/09. Please, please, please - BFP 5/21/11, EDD 2/1/11. Beta@12DPO=52, Beta@14DPO=158. U/S 7/7/11 shows strong baby measuring a couple days ahead!!! Pregnancy Ticker
  • Glad dh got you breakfast after that. I forget how many mine was but I went for breakfast after mine since I was fasting overnight and then was made to wait because they were running late.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"