TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

WWYD if you were me

Here's the situation.

My chart blows. Really blows. CD23 and my temps are still all over the map.

Would you give up on this cycle and call it a day? Or would you stick it out to day X and see what happens?

I was on 150mg of clomid this cycle too, if that sways your decision at all

Stillbirth at 23w6d on Sept, 22, 2008 M/C at 5 weeks June 14, 2010 My miracle, James Frederick born May 2, 2011 via C-section

Re: WWYD if you were me

• I would stick it out maybe you O'd yesterday? I hope it goes up the next 2 days
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • This comes with a giant disclaimer that I know jack about charting.  But maybe you O'd yesterday?
    Connor Thomas 6/6/08. Discovered missed miscarriage at 17 wks 3 days, D&C 11/25/09. Please, please, please - BFP 5/21/11, EDD 2/1/11. Beta@12DPO=52, Beta@14DPO=158. U/S 7/7/11 shows strong baby measuring a couple days ahead!!! Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • How long are your cycles typically? IS there a typical?

Honestly - I think your body still hates you and you may be fvcked this cycle but if it were me I'd still temp just cause I know I'd go bonkers if I didn't... but again, that's just me.

• It's def possible that you O'd yesterday.  Wait it out a few more days and see what your chart looks like.

Is this your first cycle on 150mg of clomid?  If not, what was your previous cycle on this dosage like?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'd keep temping and call it at CD30 unless it appears you've O'd.  Which you really might have yesterday.  Any other signs pointing in that direction?  I like that it was one big jump rather than a gradual thing like last time.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    4 early losses 2009, 2010, 2015.  Baby #1 born 2/13/11.  
  • i'd probably stick it out.  do you have any other O symptoms, cm, cramps, bloating, sore boobs etc?? 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 8.15.07 NATHAN 6.13.09 - 6.14.09 WYATT born 32w3d Gone too soon, RIP. 4.21.10 BFP - missed m/c - D&C on 5.27.10. 1.31.11 BFP - 1st cycle IUI + Follistim + Trigger (2 mature follies)Beta 1 @ 13dpiui: 199 Beta 2 @ 15dpiui: 527 10.7.11 ELIANA(Ellie)ROSE (39w3d)Team Green turned Team Pink - VBAC & ALL NATURAL 6lbs 11oz 19 &1/2in
  • imageSweetieD21:

It's def possible that you O'd yesterday.  Wait it out a few more days and see what your chart looks like.

Is this your first cycle on 150mg of clomid?  If not, what was your previous cycle on this dosage like?

This is my third clomid cycle. 

1st - 50mg - nothing

2nd 100mg - late late ovulation and a surprise bfp which ended in early m/c 

My Dr doesn't do any monitoring or anything like that. I guess I could go in for post ovulation blood work, but I'm sick to death of wasting my time when it's always a "no".

Stillbirth at 23w6d on Sept, 22, 2008 M/C at 5 weeks June 14, 2010 My miracle, James Frederick born May 2, 2011 via C-section
  • imageBBHME:
    I'd keep temping and call it at CD30 unless it appears you've O'd.  Which you really might have yesterday.  Any other signs pointing in that direction?  I like that it was one big jump rather than a gradual thing like last time.

My SIGHNS are as follows:

- sore boobs since yesterday

- uncontrollable peeing. 

Yeah, I know none of them are O sighns, but it's all i've got.

• imageCarrieLeigh84:
    imageSweetieD21:

It's def possible that you O'd yesterday.  Wait it out a few more days and see what your chart looks like.

1st - 50mg - nothing

My Dr doesn't do any monitoring or anything like that. I guess I could go in for post ovulation blood work, but I'm sick to death of wasting my time when it's always a "no".

Have you thought about finding a new dr?  Especially one that does monitoring with mid-cycle b/w and u/s.  What is this dr's next plan if this cycle is a bust?

• imageSweetieD21:
    imageCarrieLeigh84:
    imageSweetieD21:

1st - 50mg - nothing

Have you thought about finding a new dr?  Especially one that does monitoring with mid-cycle b/w and u/s.  What is this dr's next plan if this cycle is a bust?

Oh, how I would love to find a new Dr. Except this is the only fertility clinic in this area. Socialized health care and all that jazz.

The Dr's next plan is 2 more 150mg clomid cycles and then he wants to do a lap/hyst and then maybe injections

• I'm not a chart expert, but I'd give it until cd30.
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • imageKristysRedBarn:
    I'm not a chart expert, but I'd give it until cd30.

This definitely....especially with the Clomid.  Clomid does whatever the fvck it wants....I'm naturally an early O'er (CD8-12) and O'd on CD29 my first cycle of the devil drug.

• In 3 days I'll bet you get a coverline. . .

If I didn't get crosshairs in 3 days, I'd call it a "Screw it, I'm having my martinis" cycle. 

• I'd give it another week and then assess again.  I'm hoping you O'd yesterday and a few more days will tell. 

Sorry your doctor is kind of sucky.

Missed m/c 11.09 | Missed m/c 3.10 | We miss you & love you so.
    ~ ~ ~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Formerly toddandjulie
  • I'm going to copy everyone else and say wait/temp a few more days. Yesterday looks like it could have been O-day.

If your chart is still being a cvnt around CD30? Drink. Lots.

• I'd wait it out too.
  • If *I* were you, I'd lay around all day and think about how awesome I am. But since I'm not, I guess I'll dispense some words of "wisdom" and like others say that it looks like you might have O'd yesterday. That would be great!

I'd also keep temping for another week or so and then call it a day. Because if I gave up now? I'd go batsh!t crazy wondering "was that it?!"

12 long, hard years of TTC-
    Miscarriages, losses, lots of treatments & drugs & IVF

Natural BFP (WTF?!) - 06/04/11 ~ lots of complication and drama, but sweet baby Adele born 02/07/12!

BFP #million -another girl for us! EDD - 05-08-15 (but will come early)

• Keep on trucking girl!
  • imageKristysRedBarn:
    I'm not a chart expert, but I'd give it until cd30.

Yes!

• I would give it another week.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"