Military Families

my baby girl is getting too big...

It makes me so sad! She is such a wonderful baby. I really couldn't ask for better and I love her so much. She learned how to hold her bottle last week and now has to do it all by herself and gets mad when we try to help her because her little arms get tired. And I was going through her newborn clothes and other clothes that are just too small. And I was crying and crying and DH was trying to be comforting, but all he could do was hug me and tell me she'd always be our little girl. I just can't believe how fast she is growing :o( I just want to be able to hold her and cuddle her forever :o(
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: my baby girl is getting too big...

• I would love to tell you that it slows down, but... it doesn't.  I'm buying big girl underwear for DD tomorrow.  Cannot.believe.it.  Enjoy every moment now!
  • Aww! Your 2 are adorable! I always enjoy seeing your pics in your siggy. I wish it did slow down. My mom and I went to the beach for the day today and DD stayed with DH and all day I was texting asking if she did anything new. He stopped responding...lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"