May 2011 Moms

Normal amounts of food =

I'M STARVING!!!

Today:

Breakfast: homemade breakfast burrito and banana

Snack: orange

Lunch: frozen dinner  and yogurt

After school snack: Apple

Now I just busted out cheese and crackers and I'm planning dinner in my head!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Normal amounts of food =

• MisNMisN member

I know what you mean!   I'm starting to have the "hollow"  feeling in my stomach when I don't have any food in it. 

Your breakfast burrito sounds very good right now!

• Right there with ya!

I am trying very very hard to remain extra healthy throughout this pregnancy, even despite my love and cravings for greasy deep fried foods and chocolate or ice cream Angel on my way home from work today I picked up like 20 lbs of fruit and veggies, I just finished cutting up a fruit salad and fixings for green salads and veggie pitas!!! Looking at all of it, I could seriously eat it alllllllll right now lol

* PAL/PgAL Bumpie & NBC-Twi Nestie * imageBloggity Blog BFP #1 in 2001 ? natural m/c @ 9w4d ? TTC our first since 2009 ? BFP #2 on 8/25/2010 ? natural M/C @ 7w6d on 9/25/2010 Clomid cycle #1 @ 50mg = BFP #3 on 1/1/11 ~ EDD 9/14/2011!!! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Having the same feeling but also so much bloat I feel like there's no room for it even though I'm hungry.  It's the weirdest feeling. They say the baby only needs 300 extra calories, well I think I'm gonna be 500 pounds soon!
  • Breakfast Burrito:

In one pan saute onions, zucchini, mushrooms, peppers, and a breakfast sausage. ( I used turkey breakfast sausage)

In another pan scramble 6 egg whites and 6 eggs.

Drain sausage pan WELL.(like in a strainer)

Mix eggs with sausage mixture.

Heat 12 soft taco shells ( I  use high fiber, low carb).

Scoop small amount of mixture onto shells, sprinkle with cheese. Roll up and wrap in foil. Then freeze!!! I take one out when I get ready for work and pop it in the oven for 30 minutes...Yummy!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • MisNMisN member
    imageelisbu:

Breakfast Burrito:

In one pan saute onions, zucchini, mushrooms, peppers, and a breakfast sausage. ( I used turkey breakfast sausage)

Scoop small amount of mixture onto shells, sprinkle with cheese. Roll up and wrap in foil. Then freeze!!! I take one out when I get ready for work and pop it in the oven for 30 minutes...Yummy!!!

Sounds great!  Thanks:)

• Yeah, I get that hollow feeling that usually tells me I'm hungry, so I eat. Then 10 minutes later, I still have that hollow feeling. Very weird.
  • imageelisbu:

Breakfast Burrito:

Hmmmm... Thanks for sharing!  It sounds really good and I like the zucchini in there.  

And I don't know why I never think of things like freezing breakfast items so I can have them ahead of time.  Genius! Smile

Photobucket
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    My Acme Box last update 3/28/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"