Military Families

*danamh83* ETA Ticker warning

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Sad ((HUGS))
"Momma! She's doing it again!!" Photobucket

Re: *danamh83* ETA Ticker warning

• Whaddup bish!!...and thanks  Right Hug

• How have you and your H been? As you can see, we're back in Ga now. DH is reclassing. Not too sure where we're going next, but we may end up in Korea. Scary thought there. lol
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm hanging in there.  H is having a rough time of it tho.  He was the strong one initally so I guess we'll be taking turns to get through this, which I am fine with and it seems reasonable to me.  He just finished re-classing as a combat engineer (yeah had our loss while he's stuck at Dix training...go figure!!).  He got switched to a new unit and now that new unit is scheduled for a deployment in 2011.  FML.  But I try not to focus on that.  Just day to day kwim?

I have friends in Korea with kids around the same age as yours.  All boys tho so IDK if Mr. Shay will like that for DD Shay.

• Eh just gives her daddy more reasons to buy a gun. lol

I know what you mean about alternating. DH was strong for me first, then I was strong for him. We ended up being strong together and for each other. But you're right. It just takes time.

Ugh deployments. I hope you guys have time to settle and get used to things before he goes. Are you moving when he leaves?

• lol @ the gun comment.

A is ARNG now so no moving required.  If he were still in Germany or at Drum I'd stay.  I actually like living on my own.  Meh, I know too independent for my own good.

• Ahhhh ok. Well if you're comfortable then why change a good thing? Right? Do you know if it will be a year long deployment?
  • Probably but I'm not even gonna worry about it until orders are in hand.  You know how that goes.
  • EXACTLY! lol I have an appointment tomorrow. The doctor said she could write up a letter to defer DH's orders until after LO gets here. (I'm a high risk and going overseas at the time he'd be done with school would be a no no.) Either way, I'm just terrified of everything at this point. Just gotta go one day at a time.

I tell you what though, it doesn't seem like DH has been home that long. Seems like just yesterday he got back. I still remember the look on his face when they had to parade in front of us. lol Poor thing was so out of it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"