Washington Babies

AW: My baby is a fatty!

DH took Hayden to her 4 mo appointment today and here were her stats:

16 lbs 12 oz (95th)

25.5" (90th)

I don't know the head circumference measurement but he said it was 100th.  As a comparison Jillian was 15 lbs, 25" and also 100th for head at 4 months.  Hayden is definitely a big girl.  I'll be curious to see if her growth slows down around 6 months like her sister's did.

Hayden also rolled from front to back Sunday night, loves to giggle and is getting close on rolling from back to front.  I fear the sleep disruption that I suspect that milestone will bring.

She spit up while she was there and they commented that she might have some reflux since it was curdled.  Jillian was the same way only a lot fussier.  Since she is growing and happy there is no reason to medicate for it, so I'm not too worried.  We already do all the other measures they suggested like keeping her upright, burping frequently, etc.

Jen - Mom to Jillian (10/2008) and Hayden (4/2010)

My Blog

Re: AW: My baby is a fatty!

• Perfect and healthy!!

(And Max was 15lbs at 2 months!)

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Aw, what a big girl! :) And FWIW Hudson started rolling back to stomach a couple weeks ago and the disruption only lasted about 2 nights  before he decided he wanted to sleep on his stomach and now he's sleeping better than ever!! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • image*Bloom2be*:
    Aw, what a big girl! :) And FWIW Hudson started rolling back to stomach a couple weeks ago and the disruption only lasted about 2 nights  before he decided he wanted to sleep on his stomach and now he's sleeping better than ever!! :)

Thanks for the reassurance.  Jillian slept better when she learned to roll to since she also became a stomach sleeper.  Hayden is just such an awesome sleeper now that the only direction to go in is worse!

My Blog

• Yay Haden! What a healthy, gorgeous little girl :) I can't wait to find out how much G weighs at his 4 month appointment. He's already in size 3 diapers and 6-12 month clothes!

The giggling is the best... K really knows how to get G going too. Does J do that too? G just started rolling back to front last week and he too did a couple hairy nights followed by deciding to be a tummy sleeper and improving his sleep overall. I hope it goes just as smoothly for you guys. I can't remember what you guys are doing for vaccines... did she get any and how did she do?

• Welcome to Club Chunk!  Walker was 16.9 lbs and 26.5 inches at his 4 month.  I just had to go out and buy 6-9 warm jammies, since all M's are cotton summer ones.

Walker has been rolling for about amonth now, sleep sucks!  Hope it's better for you guys.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yay for healthy babies! And your girls are both SO gorgeous!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageBriAndSean:

Yay Haden! What a healthy, gorgeous little girl :) I can't wait to find out how much G weighs at his 4 month appointment. He's already in size 3 diapers and 6-12 month clothes!

The giggling is the best... K really knows how to get G going too. Does J do that too? G just started rolling back to front last week and he too did a couple hairy nights followed by deciding to be a tummy sleeper and improving his sleep overall. I hope it goes just as smoothly for you guys. I can't remember what you guys are doing for vaccines... did she get any and how did she do?

I have a box of size 2's to go through and then she is in 3's.  It would be nice to switch now, but I refuse the waste diapers.  Another month or so, and she'll definitely been in the Carter's 9 month size, which I think is pretty similar to 6-9 months.  We do the regular vaccine schedule, so she did get them today.  Jeramy said she calmed down pretty quickly and luckily his mom reminded him to give the tylenol to her ahead of time at her house when dropping Jillian off because it slipped his mind.  

Jillian loves her sister but doesn't seem too interested in making her laugh yet.  She is concentrating on her own giggles because the world does circulate around J after all :)

My Blog

• imagecmcmillan:

Welcome to Club Chunk!  Walker was 16.9 lbs and 26.5 inches at his 4 month.  I just had to go out and buy 6-9 warm jammies, since all M's are cotton summer ones.

Walker has been rolling for about amonth now, sleep sucks!  Hope it's better for you guys.

I just bought a bunch of fuzzy jammies too in 6-9 months.  With one born in fall and the other born in spring, they are a little off with their seasons.  It's fun to buy new stuff though, and at this rate Hayden will catch up with her sister in no time!

My Blog

• Curdled spit up just means it's partially digested... just older stuff... if she's not in pain, it's probably not real reflux. 

Congrats on a nice big squishy baby.

• Awww, they are so cute when they are a little chunky! :) Both of your girls are just beautiful J!

TTC #1 Sept 2008
    M/C 9/21/09 | M/C 12/24/09 | BFP 1/23/10
    Madeline Rey DOB 9/30/10
    TTC # 2 Jan 2013
    BFP 3/12/13 | EDD 11/18/13
    It's a GIRL! Lydia Marie!
    Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagejcyahne:
    imageBriAndSean:

Yay Haden! What a healthy, gorgeous little girl :) I can't wait to find out how much G weighs at his 4 month appointment. He's already in size 3 diapers and 6-12 month clothes!

I have a box of size 2's to go through and then she is in 3's.  It would be nice to switch now, but I refuse the waste diapers.  Another month or so, and she'll definitely been in the Carter's 9 month size, which I think is pretty similar to 6-9 months.  We do the regular vaccine schedule, so she did get them today.  Jeramy said she calmed down pretty quickly and luckily his mom reminded him to give the tylenol to her ahead of time at her house when dropping Jillian off because it slipped his mind.  

Jillian loves her sister but doesn't seem too interested in making her laugh yet.  She is concentrating on her own giggles because the world does circulate around J after all :)

why have i never thought of dropping off k with mil while i take g in... genius
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"