Trying to Get Pregnant

shortest AF ever!

I began spotting lightly saturday. Sunday was a heavy bleeding kind of day. Then yesterday barely had anything and today I had one tiny spot on a tampon! such a short AF!

could that indicate anything?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: shortest AF ever!

• That is really short!

I just had the longest one I've had in a long while.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Jealous! AF likes to visit me 8 - 10 day on average. :(
  • Loading the player...
  • My last 3 periods have been similar to that, except for maybe two days with medium flow and 2 days on either side of those with light.
    I heart Ben!!
    October 11, 2008
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Trusty Gal blog|Trusty Tales
  • I am used to 5-7 day AF visits, but my last 2 cycles have only been 2-3 days of AF. Not sure if this indicated anything, but I'll take it!

BabyFruit TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Best Wishes to my labor buddy FunNSunAZ!

"Well I've waited so long, so long, so long For someone like you And as this morning breaks through the window pane It reveals the truth Baby, you're my sunshine, first light Find your way to places that only know lies Failed tries and bruised skies With hardly time to hold on or be strong, now I'm strong 'Cos like the dawn you push it all away I tell ya, you're my sunshine
    Everybody needs a little sunshine"
    Steve Azar "Sunshine"
  • I'm not really sure, that has happened to me a few times though.
    BFP: 6/4/10, M/C @ 5wks | BFP: 7/12/10, M/C @ 5wks | BFP: 1/5/11, M/C @ 4wks
    Unexplained secondary infertility...bleh. Gave it a few more tries and BFP on 3/31
    #1 Beta @ 10DPO: 9 #2 Beta @ 14DPO: 194
    My BFP Chart Lilypie Maternity tickersimage
  • That's pretty much how mine have been since about 6 months off BC. Can't say I mind it. I don't think it means anything--at least I hope it doesn't mean anything bad!
    Proud Doxie Mommy

TTC #1 since Sept. 2009 - DX unexplained IF March 2011 - "Surprise" BFP March 2012
    DS born via c-section 11/17/12
    TTC #2 (or, not TTA) Nov. 2013
    BFP #2 8/22/14, Missed M/C 6w2d, Discovered 7w4d/Official 8w6d, D&C 9/27/14
  • Hi!!

I had the same thing happen to me this month.   I usually have a day or two of light, and then at least 1 heavy, this past cycle I had probably a total of 2 light days and that's it!

I'm actually seeing my doctor tomorrow morning and am planning to talk to her about it, along with another million things!  I can post tomorrow what she says if that will help you feel better until you go next week.

TC  :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"