Nurseries and Baby Gear

Dimensions of Chicco Keyfit30

Does anyone know the dimensions of the Chicco Keyfit30? My primary concern is depth - we don't have a huge backseat so we'd like a carseat that doesn't require the passenger seat pulled all the way forward. I looked on Chicco's website and couldn't find the dimensions. Amazon and Diapers.com both list different dimensions for the Keyfit so I'm not sure which is right.

Re: Dimensions of Chicco Keyfit30

• If you go to the store, they will let you take the model out to your car to test it out. I'd say that is your best bet for accuracy. Obviously tell them before you do so! :)
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I measured ours and the actual carrier is about 28", so add a couple inches for when it is on the base.  We couldn't fit the car seat in the middle of the backseat of our cars (we both drive sedans) like is recommended.  DH is 6' and has to have the seat all the way back when he drives and we couldn't the car seat in the middle, so it is behind the passenger.  If you can, I'd check them out at the store to see how big they really are.

• Loading the player...
  • I have a 2 door volkswagen rabbit and it fits in my car with the passenger seat pushed up just a tiny bit. If it can fit in MY car, I think it could fit in any car..Wink
    CafeMom Tickers Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"