Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Poll: What's for dinner?

What are you cooking, reheating, or ordering out? Smile

Re: Poll: What's for dinner?

• Options
    Mmmmm!!!!  Going to a friend's house for a girls night only and we're going to make spaghetti carbonara.  So excited!!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Chicken soup with coconut milk. And then maybe homemade coconut milk ice cream. :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't even know yet. I went to the farmers market this morning, and I still don't know what to make... Bad wife, bad.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Grilled salmon (cilantro/lime/garlic marinade) with rice and green beans from the garden :)
    DS 06.26.08 DD 10.23.10
    imageimage
  • Options
    Finally eating real food tonight as I've unpacked about 80% of the kitchen! WOOT! I have vegetable beef soup in the crockpot with many yummy CSA veggies.
  • Options
    Boring old spaghetti.  I don't feel like going to the store and DH is out of town so we're going with whatever I can scrounge together. 
  • Options

We're staying the night at my parent's house and DH's aunt and uncle are coming up so we can all go to the airport in the morning so we're making something super easy--

Sausage sandwiches. :)

• Options

This all made me drool! Stick out tongue

I have no idea myself, will probably have DH pick up something...

• Options
    grilled burgers and homemade potato chips. ds gets to choose the veggies vso it'll probably be corn
    Lovin' Life: M+D 7/06, T 1/08, B 5/10
    Getting back to it- my diet and exercise blog
    Losing it...Without Losing it
  • Options
    Homemade Mac & Cheese from the freezer.  And it's so hot that I cannot believe I have my oven on!  Maybe I can convince DH to make a run to Dairy Queen after dinner, though.
  • Options
    chicken parmigiana...mmmmmm.....
  • Options
    Probably a vegan burger and sweet potato fries. DH is OOT and I sure don't feel like cooking.
  • Options

DD is having whole wheat grilled cheese (I used this locally made summer butter from the co op to make it with), raspberries and blackberries, local concord grapes from the farmer's market, baby carrots, local cucumber from the co op, and red pepper.

DH and I are having Greek salad with some watermelon and green beans from our garden - local mixed greens, local green pepper, local cucumber, cherry tomatoes from our garden, red pepper, chicken marinated in Greek vinaigrette, olives, and feta cheese, all tossed with Greek vinaigrette. Nom nom nom. 

• Options
    Cooking! I'm making home made macaroni and cheese with fontina cheese and homemade jalapeno cheese bread.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"