Nurseries and Baby Gear

mobile delima

so I had this DIY idea to create a mobile using family pictures backed with the fabric that I've used throughout the room. However, I havent received any images from my family and am running out of energy to make one. It would involve lots of glue gunning, printing, and somehow climbing up a ladder to hang the mobile onto a 15ft ceiling....

Does anyone have a simpler idea for creating a mobile? I hate all the ones that go on the side of the crib and none of the ones I've seen match the pattern of the room anyways. 

Any suggestions would be great. And btw, does a nursery really NEED a mobile anyways? 

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: mobile delima

• I'm just getting one of those projector things that go on or by crib that plays music and projects the images on the ceiling.  I may get some pom poms from etsy to hang over changing table.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I made one out of embroidery hoops and scrapbook paper.  I cut double sided scrapbook paper into circles (you can use whatever shape you like) and poked holes through the center.  I tied them together with fishing line and kept them in place with a super glue pen.  I used ribbon to attach another hoop just to give it some height and attached it to a hook in the ceiling.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • This is a really cute mobile.  I plan on making it as well.  I am possibly going to incorporate some colors from the room or silver so that the light will reflect and attract the baby's attention.

https://suiteliving.blogspot.com/2009/07/quick-chandelier.html

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"