1st Trimester
Options

Dinner table Tuesdays

A local upscale Italian restaurant near my house does this thing called "Dinner Table Tuesdays". They offer a different meal each Tuesday that you can pick up and bring home. The meal always includes nice warm bread with garlic and herb dipping oil, a big tray of salad, and a big tray of pasta. They switch up the pasta and salad each week. It's $20 and it's enough to feed a whole family.

DH and I have been meaning to do this for weeks now, but today we finally had an excuse. It's about 95 degrees and humid here in CT, and it's my first week back at work (I'm a teacher). So it's way too hot (and I'm way too tired) to cook. Just picked up dinner and it looks amazing--- bread, caesar salad, and pasta primavera with chicken. It's going to be enough for dinner tonight, lunch tomorrow, and possibly even dinner tomorrow!

Just wanted to share! I might be taking advantage of this a lot this pregnancy (and probably after the baby arrives, too!) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Dinner table Tuesdays

• Options
    sounds delicious.  I wish we had something similar here. 
  • Options
    Awesome! That sounds really nice! I'm personally getting tired of frozen pizza and toasted ravioli...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Actually toasted ravioli sounds good to me right now. 
  • Options

imagestw_77:
    Actually toasted ravioli sounds good to me right now. 

Me too!!  I ate Chipotle for lunch around 1pm or so...now it's 6:48 and I really don't have a taste for anything.  Those toasted raviolis really sound good right about now!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"