North Dakota Babies
Options

Passport photos

I need to get Q's passport squared away for our trip. For those of our who have passports for your kids, did you take your own passport photo or do they do baby passport photos at walgreens or other places?

I was planning to just take them myself against a white background and crop to 2x2 like they need. 

Siggy Deleted Due to Internet Stalking. Mama to Q, born July 2010

Re: Passport photos

• Options
    We tried doing it ourselves but it was so hard to get the dimensions right, since the head has to be right in the center and take up so much space.  So we ended up caving it and having it professionally done.
  • Options
    Funny you ask this as we just went yesterday to have Aislyn's done. We went to wal mart with a free guarantee if rejected got a free re do. We were lucky she wasn't in white cause they can't take pictures in white. Dh had to hold her and it was a good half hour getting the picture so I say worth time and money.
    A & T Since 2009 Parents of A born July 2010
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It was $15 for Ian's and worth it.  It took him several tries to get it but it worked out great.  Well worth the $.  We had ours at a local place where DH and I get our passport/visa pics always taken, but Sears had the same price.
  • Options

I had mine done...but my friend did her own and next time I will be doing the same.

Here are some websites that can help you...and they tell you the dimensions you need:

https://www.rushmypassport.com/blog/2009/01/180/

https://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-make-your-own-passport-photos

image   image
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    we took her to a photo place, I think we paid $8
  • Options
    We had Caroline's done at Office Depot.  Don't remember how much it cost, but it wasn't much.
  • Options

Are the rules for passports less strict in US?

In Canada we have to get the pics stamped to certify them. Thus I went to one of those awful places to get my own done, and I look like I just broke out of prison..

image★´¯`•.¸¸.°¤TTCAL/PGAL/PAL Welcome,imageare not¤°.¸¸.•´¯`★image
    imageimageimage

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    נשמה שבאה לעולם למספר חודשים לשהות במעי האם, היא נשמת צדיק גמור שבאה לעולם רק לתקן פגם קטן ולאחר מספר חודשים אלו היא שבה למקומה לגן עדן להתענג על ה'. לעתיד לבוא נשמה זו תוכר באחד מבנייך ובזכות נשמת צדיק זה תזכי להיות במחיצת צדיקים
    TTC Since September 2011
    BFP#1:Dec.1.11 EDD:Aug.09.12 MC:Jan.11.12 (9WK5D)-Natural
    BFP#2:Apr.18.12 EDD:Dec.21.12 MC:May.1.12 (6WK3D)-D&C
    BFP#3:Sep.12.12 - Suspected CP | BFP#4:Dec.1.12 - Suspected CP
    BFP#5: Dec.26.12 EDD:Sep.10.13 MC:Jan.7.13 (4WK6D)-Natural
    BFP#6: Jun.11.13 EDD:Feb.23.13 Beta: #1=8000 #2=24532 US@6wk2d showed 7wk2d size with 143BPM HR * NT US@12wk6d looked good. A/S passed with flying colors and our team color is Blue! *Grow my little Pamplemousse*!!!
    pregnancy

• Options
    Just make sure she is wearing "normal street attire."  Our pic was returned b/c she didn't have a shirt on & they could tell......as in her shoulders were bare?!
  • Options

Check this site out, it may help : https://epassportphoto.com/

Where is everyone going, by the way?!?!  I feel like Hayden is behind that she doesn't have a passport!!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"