Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Tell me about Twitter

I just don't get it. Isn't it pretty much a bunch of status updates like facebook? I want to jump on the bandwagon, but I just don't get it. Enlighten me please =)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tell me about Twitter

• Options

I'm a Twitter idiot as well. I signed up but do not really get it.

::Waits hoping someone with Twitter knowledge enlightens us::

• Options

Its basically people putting a bunch of statuses. ?I found it to be fun but it does take a lot of time and effort to really get involved. ?Lots of people on here use it to promote their blogs and etsy shops. ?Yes, you can jump on and post a thing here or there but I found that most people have full blown conversations on there. Almost like instant?messenger. ??

?I am rarely on it anymore. Once in a while I will poke my head in but I rarely ever post anything.?

Its also can be a neat place to go if you like to know the whereabouts or news of certain?celebrities,?athletes, and bands. You can also use it to follow?companies?and you find out about great promotions. ?

Me: 30, DOR with a FSH of 12.5
    DH: 31, no issues
    4-6/2012 100mg of Clomid + trigger + IUI/TI = BFN
    7/2012 150mg of Gonal-f + trigger + IUI = BFN
    8/2012 Surprise unmedicated BFP!! Due May 8, 2013
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

You're not the only one! I signed up for an account but never even used it, hahahaa...

It's pretty much just status updates, but I don't find the need to let everyone know constantly what I'm doing or where I'm at. Maybe I'd use it if I was celebrity-crazed like some people, but other than that, I don't really get it as well. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"